•Chapter 6• •What if you can•

"Like what?" Will asks stopping at the door and turning to face Tord. Tord widely grinned.

•~Thomas's POV~•

I woke up on the cold concrete floor. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. A sudden pain came to my head everything was spinning. What happened? I asked myself. That's when it hit me. The banging. Someone was banging on the door. Tord was there then I blacked out. I looked around for Tord but he wasn't there. Someone came through the door with a plate of something. I looked up to see Tord. He smiled as he walked in. He then sat down crisscrossed and sat the plate in front of himself.

"Hello Thomas. I don't know if you awake or not but I brought you something. Will told me all they feed you raw meet, so I brought you some other food besides that. I hope you like it." Tord says with a bright warming smile. I got up and crawled over to him and sat down in front of him.

"What happened?" I asked. He looked in my direction and didn't answer.

"Here." He said sliding the food towards me. I looked at him for a second. The plate was in the light still be it was close to the dark. "It's okay. It won't hurt you. I promise." He had another warm smile. I reached for a round red thing and picked it up.

"That's an apple." He said. I look at the "apple" and took a bite. It was sweet and juicy. It was soft but also had a crunch to it. (did I seriously just write about an apple? -_-)

"What do you think?" He asked me with a bigger smile.

"It's tastes good!" I said with excitement. Tord chuckled.

"Is this your first time trying one?" He asked his cheeks were a little pink. He kept smiling.

"Yeah I never knew "apples" existed." I said smiling. I felt my cheeks go hot again but I didn't care. I kept trying new foods and Tord kept telling me what they were. Then he told me about how they grow. He said something about a thing called a "tree". I didn't know what it was so I asked. He told me about trees and forests. Then he talked about flowers, plants, and nature. Which I have never seen in my life.

"I wish I could see all that like you can." He look at me with a sad expression. It then turned into a "I have an idea" look.

"What if you can?" He asked with a huge smile. I looked at him strangely.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him. Still confused.

"What if you could out of here a see the forests, cities, and more. Wait! You could see the stars! I bet you would love them!" He said with the excitement of a child. I laughed. I saw him blush a bit more than before.

"Stars? What are those?" I asked still laughing a bit. He looked in my direction and smiled.

"They're beautiful. When it turns dark you can see them in the sky. They're small but bright and there's millions of them! It takes your breath away when you look at them. There are these thing call constellations. They're like shapes made from connecting the stars." Tord said with a big smile and joy in his eyes. I could tell he likes sharing thing about the world with me.

"That does sound nice." I said looking at the floor. He looked in my direction and smiled once more. I could tell he had an idea but I kept quiet.

•~Later That Night~•

I was sleeping on the cold concrete floor as I usually did when I heard one of the doors open. I looked over to see Tord standing in the light as the door closed behind him.

"Hey Thomas. Are you up?" He whispered. I got up and walked near him and sat where I usually sat.

"I am now." I yawned. He had his hands behind his back. He was holding something.

"Great I want to give you something." He smiled. He held up a soft piece of clothing.

"What is that?" I asked looking at it.

"It's call a hoodie." He said as his smile grew wider. It was blue, it also looked a bit big. But I liked it. He handed me the hoodie and I put it on. My claws were inside the sleeves. It was sorta big but I like it. It was so cozy and warm. The bottom went all the down to my knees.

"Well?" He asks.

"I love it!" I say smiling then rubbing my face against the sleeves. "It's so soft." I say.

"I thought you would like it." He smiled but also chuckled warmly. I looked up at him to see him blushing a light-ish red. It made me smile as well.

"Thank you, Tord." I say while cuddling into the hoodie.

"Your welcome." He said. "Good night, vakker." He says while walking out and closing the door.

"Vakker?" I asked myself out loud. What is a vakker? What does it mean? I thought. I snuggled into the hoodie and soon fell asleep.

•~The Next Morning~• (Sorry for so many time skips T^T)

I woke up but I didn't get up, I just laid there. Then I looked in front of me to see a plate of food. I used my left arm to grab the thing called an "apple" and took a bit. I love this "apple" thing. It's so good. (Back to writing about an apple again? Lord help me -_-) As I took a bite I saw Tord come in and sit by the plate of food.

"Good morning, Thomas." He says with a smile. I just laid there on my side chewing my piece of apple. Once I swallowed I spoke.

"Good morning to you to, Tord." I said as I sat up to take another bite of the apple.

"So I have an idea so you can see the real world." Tord finally says.

"Really? What is it?" I asked while taking another bite.

"Let's sneak you out of here." He says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1020 Words. I hope you enjoyed. Chapter 7 will be out later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.