•Chapter 8• •The Escape• •Part 1•

•~Tom's POV~•

  I woke up to a creek from the doors. I look over to see Tord.

  "Psst. Thomas? Are you awake?" He whispered. I get up and rub my eyes, then yawned.

  "Yeah. I'm up now." I whisper back, walking towards him. He smiles then grabs my hand, pulling me out into a smaller room with a black thing that was had grey in it. (TV) He kept pulling me, we then turned into a hallway. He wasn't running, he was fast walking but for me I had to jog to keep up. Gosh is he fast.

•~Tord's POV~•

  I quickly walked through the hallway. Looking around every corner to make sure no one was there. To my surprise there was literally no one in the hallway at night. I thought that there would be a night guard or something.

Tat
Tat
Tat
Tat

  Spoke too soon. I looked behind us to see a figure walking towards us. I panicked and ran, pulling Thomas with me. The figure start to run after us. But then I heard-

  "Tord! Slow down!" I hear the figure call out. It sounded like Matt. I stopped and waited for the figure to catch up. Thomas hid behind me. When it finally did, not to my surprise it Was Matt. Seriously.

  "Where are you going?" He asked catching his breath.

  "I thought I told you already. I'm leaving to the city. To take a break. Your supposed to take care of Experiment 2377 remember?" I said trying to hide Thomas behind me more. He noticed and spotted Thomas.

  "Who's that?" He asked. I suddenly panicked and grabbed Matt's arm and slammed him against the wall, holding him there.

  "That's no one Okay?" I said with a threatening tone.

  "Tord! What are you doing?! What has gotten into you?!" He yells at me. I growl and show my teeth, like an animal. I felt like hurting Matt. I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to protect Thomas with my life. That's what I'm going to do. I take my other hand and grabbed his throat. He kicked and squirmed trying to break free of my grasp.

"STOP IT!"

  Both of us look at Thomas. He had fuzzy ears that were going back, sharp teeth, and sharp purple claws. With tears were streaming down his face.

•~Tom's POV~•

  "Tord! What are you doing?! What has gotten into you?!" Tord's friend yelled at him. Tord took his other hand and grabbed his friend's throat. His friend kicked and squirmed trying to break free of Tord's grasp.

  I don't want Tord to fight with his friend because of me. I didn't know what to do. I started to feel sad and scared. I started to cry. Stop. Stop it.

  "STOP IT!" I shout. Both of them stopped and looked at me.

  "Just stop. I don't want you two to fight." I said looking down at the floor. I notice my hands had turned into claws. I rubbed my tough against my teeth. They were sharp. I wiggled my ears. Wig gable and fluffy. I started to panic. I looked up scared and started to back away.

  "Thom-" Tord started before I ran. I ran and ran soon finding a closet to hide in. I quickly ran in and started silently crying. I was scared and panicking. I sat down and held my legs to my chest.

"Thomas?" I heard Tord call from the hallway.

•~Tord's POV~•

  "Thom-" I started to say but he took off running. I immediately let go of Matt and ran after Thomas. Leaving Matt confused and somewhat frightened. I turned a corner but I lost him.

  "Thomas?" I call out. But there was no response. I took a deep breath.

  "I'm sorry for over reacting. I didn't mean to scare you. I felt the need to protect you. But instead of doing that I just hurt you." I say walking towards the closet that I heard sniffling in.

  "Du er mitt alt." I say. I hear a laugh from inside the closet.

  "You know I don't speak Norwegian." I hear him say.

  "Can you come out?" I ask. The door opens and I see Thomas wiping away some tears. I protectively hug him and he chuckles. I smile.

"Ahem." I look over to see Matt.

  "Can you explain what's going?" He asks. I nervously chuckle.

Sorry it's a bit short! Also sorry I haven't posted lately! I've been busy but I hope you enjoyed this.

                -Sincerely The Author ^^