•Chapter 15• •Unexpected Visit•

•~Matt's POV~•

I woke up to my head pounding. Everything hurt so bad. I tried to sit up only to be stopped by something holding me down. I look around, I was in a dark room with only one light that was hanging over me. I tried to get up again, only to have the same results.

I was strapped to a metal table in the middle of a dark room with one light. Not how I thought my day was going to start out. Wait, is it even day? I looked around but I didn't see a clock anywhere.

My head felt like my brain was going to pop out. My whole body felt like it was on fire. What is this?

The pain became unbearable. I screamed in pain before I blacked out.

•~Edd's POV~•

After I asked, the guy looked at me weirdly.

"Well," he started. "She has beautiful thick, wavy, brown hair. She has rosy cheeks. Her eyes are a gorgeous hazel. Oh her skin is like an albino. She got it from her mother. She usually wears a hoodie of some sort." He sadly smiles as he talks about her. It made my heartbreak.

"I'll find her." I said. He look at me in shock. Tears soon started falling from his eyes.

"Thank you. Your such a kind person." He smiled. He walked to his car, got in and soon drove off.

"Okay. Now to get my car fixed." I say as I turn to the mechanic shop. Until I realized, I didn't have my wallet.

"Seriously?!" I yell.

•~Tord's POV~• (I'm sorry I completely lost motivation through this) T^T

I woke up with the feel of something warm between my arms. I open my eyes and look down. I smile when I see Thomas fast asleep in my arms, snoring softly. Lord he's adorable.

I gentle kiss his head and get up, careful not to wake the sleeping angel. I walk over to the bathroom door in our room. I closed the door and turned on the water for a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Gosh my hair is a mess. I look horrible, bags under my eyes, my face a bright pink, hair sticking in all directions, I looked like had been in a tornado. Maybe I was the tornado. My thinking stopped when the mirror started to cloud up.

"Crap!" I yelp as I run over to turn off the water. Nice one Tord. Wasting water, that will surely add to you water bill.

•~Matt's POV~•

I woke up to the sound of ringing. I slowly opened my eyes to see several people surrounding me.

"He's waking up." I heard one of them say. Two of them turned to look at him from the machine next to me.

"Okay let's take this slow." Another says.

The one that was next to me walks over and flashes something in my eyes, I hissed at it. The person stumbles backwards a bit. They stand there for a moment before speaking once more.

"Open the cuffs." I hear them say. I hear a click and someone nudges me. I open my eyes fully and sit up. I rub my eyes, then my head.

"How are you feeling Mr. Matt?" The second one questions me.

"Hungry, tired, but strong?" I answer but sounding more like a question. They look at one another and one of them nod.

"Take a look in this." One of them hands me a mirror. I was confused but I didn't question it. I looked into the mirror and I didn't see anything.

"Why can't I see myself? Is it backwards?"' I ask, concerned. They take the mirror and hand me a different mirror. But the glass was purple. I take the other mirror and look into it.

Then I saw myself. My eyes widened. Pale skin, red eyes, and white fangs. This had to be some joke. I rub my face, expecting some white makeup to come off but there was no makeup. I felt it again and it was real skin.

"I'm a vampire?!"

•~Tord's POV~•

I walked out of the bathroom in a red teeshirt, black jeans and white socks. I look over to see Thomas still sleeping happily. I smile and make my way down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and start looking around for some food.

I honestly don't know the last time I was here. I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and open it to see, oh Lord, my parents. My dad literally jumps on me.

"Tord! It's so nice to see you again! We've missed my so much!" Pat says while strongly hugging me.

"D-dad.. your.. c-crush-ing.. me!" I say complete out of breath.

"Oh sorry." He says as he let's go. I stumbled back for air.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask, finally catching my breath.

"We heard you were in town from a business trip and well we flew overs here from Norway to visit you." Paul said as he looks around.

"I thought last time we agreed you would contact me. I can't have you guys coming over whenever." I said rubbing the temple of my head.

"Sorry Tord. We just had to. We haven't seen you in such a long time." Pat said smiling. It's true. I hadn't see them in person for over a year.

"Tord?" I hear a small voice from the stairs. I look over to see Thomas standing there holding a blanket and rubbing his 'eyes' like a 5 year old.

"Who's at the door?" Thomas asked looking at me cocking his head to the side. Adorable.

"Tord who was that?" Pat asked me. Paul just looked at me. I waved Thomas over. He dropped the blanket and walked over to my side.

"Dad, Papa, this is Thomas." I say gesturing to him. Thomas clings to my shirt, nervously hiding behind me.

"Nice to meet you Thomas. I'm Patryk, Tord's dad and this is Paul, Tord's papa." Pat happily chirps.

"Hi.." Is all Thomas said. I could tell he was scared and tired.

"Come on." I sigh picking him up like a child and walking up stairs. I lay him down in bed and kiss his forehead.

"Come down when your ready." I smile. He nods happily and soon drifts off to sleep. I walk down stair to see my parents rummage through my kitchen.

"Most of your food here is expired." Pat says throwing some in the trash.

"What the heck! Get out of my kitchen!"