•Chapter 16• •Lying•

•~No One's POV~•

"So let me get this straight." Tord said, irritated. Pat was leaning against the island and Paul was leaning on the counter near the fridge. Pat smiling sweetly and Paul completely drained of any energy.

"Patryk thought it would be a good idea to come and visit me at work. Paul was just dragged along, but also had part in the idea, hence wasn't against it. Yet neither of you thought, for a second, to call me?" Tord asked exasperated.

"It was suppose to be a surprise." Pat chuckle, nervously, rubbing the back of his head. Paul just looked the opposite way.

Tord sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. Paul and Pat looked at each other with regret.

"Your right Tord." Pat said looking at his son. Tord looked up at his dad, staring him straight in the face. Almost telling him to continue.

"We should have contacted you before we deiced to come visit... but! I want to know who this Thomas is~" Pat said looking at Tord with a sly smirk. Tord turned redder than his T-shirt.

"D-DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!" Tord yelled, flustered. Pat only shrugging innocently and Paul looking at his husband wondering why he married this man.

"On come on! Tell me something! Like how you guys met or something." Pat chirps happily. Paul looked over at Tord to see his son strongly hesitating. The room fell into complete silence.

Paul and Pat looked at each other, worried. Wondering if they hit a sensitive subject with Tord.

"Was it something I said?" Pat said chuckling, attempting to lighten the mood. Paul glared at Pat and shook his head in disappointment.

Tord stares down at the ground in deep thought. What was he supposed to say? He could just say, 'I met him in a cell at work. Oh yeah, by the way he's an escaped experiment.' No way was he going to say that!

There was a sudden crash from upstairs. Tord snapped out of his thoughts. Paul and Pat stopped yelling at one another and looked at Tord.

Tord quickly dashed upstairs, opening the door to see no Tom. His eyes met with the bathroom door. He rushed over and opened the door. Only to have Thomas standing right in front of him.

"Tord? Is something wrong?" Tom asked in confusion as to why he was there. Tord wrapped Tom into a tight hug, causing Tom to make a small squeak noise. Tord smiles at his reaction and held Tom closer.

"Everything's fine. I was just worried about you is all." Tord said running his fingers though Tom's hair. Tom smiles and hugged him back, accepting the hug.

"There's no need to be worried. I'm okay." Tom said with a smile. Little did Tord know, he was lying.

•~Tom's POV~• *Earlier*

After Tord walked out from tucking me in, I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. Until I felt something in my throat. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom.

I looked down at the sink after throwing up to see the black liquid. This shouldn't be happening. It's only supposed to happen one time after transforming. I look up at myself in the mirror, my eyes were glowing magenta. I got surprised and stumbled back, crashing into somethings.

I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. I quickly jumped up, washed my mouth, rinsed out the sink, and put back the stuff I knocked down. As I was about to open the door, the door swung open, revealing a panicked Tord.

•~No One's POV~•

Tord released from the hug and looked over at Tom.

"I'm just glad your okay." Tord smiles, happily. Tom smiled back, nervously.

"You want to got out later?" Tord asked remembering their plan.

"Sure!" Tom smiles brightly. Tord looked at Tom lovingly. He kissed his forehead before heading back downstairs to handle his dad's. Leaving a flustered Tom in the bathroom.

Sorry this is so short. I promise the next one is longer. The reason this took so long is because I'm really busy. My life is crashing down for me at the moment and I'm trying to get though it. Thank you for waiting. ~AC