If you read the title you know why your here-

Yep! You read it. This book is officially discontinued. I have recently been doing a lot of late night reading (as in like 10pm to 3am), but I've been doing a lot of Eddsworld late night reading. I'm slowly (and I mean Slowly :'D ) getting back into the fandom.

But the books that have been reading have like, Amazing writing styles and it makes me look back at this disappointment of a book.

The characters themselves act nothing like they should or how the characters would act, there is a horrible plot line that I had nothing planned for, so chapters would just be made up at random, and the horrible writing skills.

I have come to the conclusion that this story is no longer salvageable and has no reason to be continued. I personally want to delete this, so if you enjoyed reading, get your re-reading in because this will be deleted in the next week or so.

If you know anything about my other book, the stories. Most likely I'll also be discontinuing that and deleting it too. Hopefully when I have the motivation to (not in the middle of the night) I'll make a new and improved story.

Thank you all for the support you have been giving my books and I'm extremely sorry.
-AshlandCoffee