Jealous Jennie

"That bitch!" Jennie scowls as she makes her way down the bleachers towards her girlfriend. Her face is fuming and if looks can kill, the girl talking to Lisa would be long gone by now.

"Yeah, so I was saying. You should come to my party 'cause I'll be there-"

"She shouldn't come to your party because I wouldn't be there." Jennie interjects rudely and pushes herself between the girl and her quarterback girlfriend.

"Babe," Lisa fails to notice her girlfriend's rude behaviour because, well, that's how whipped she is. She instinctively wrap her arm around Jennie's waist which the shorter girl has no problems with. In fact, she even pushes herself closer to Lisa in a way that comes off as possessive. But again, Lisa fails to notice that.

"Oh," the girl eyes Jennie dirtily. "You can come too." She says apprehensively. Jennie knows the 'bitch' is just saying that to get Lisa to come to the party.

"Okay, thanks for the invitation." Jennie smiles super sarcastically. "You can get away from my girlfriend and I now."

The girl scoffs. "Are you kidding?" She looks at Lisa but the quarterback just shrugs.

If Lisa knows something for certain, that's she should never argue with her girlfriend because it will get her nowhere and she will never win.

"Yes, I'm serious. Now scoot." The girl rolls her eyes and eventually leaves. When the 'bitch' is gone, Jennie turns to her girlfriend and thankfully for her but unfortunately for Lisa, the quarterback's helmet is off, giving Jennie access to Lisa's ear which the smaller girl twists.

"Ouch, babe!"

"That's what you get, Lalisa." With that, Jennie turns around and goes back up the bleachers again, leaving Lisa.

"Jennie! Babe, Jennie!" This forces Lisa to jump the small barrier between the field and the bleachers and follow Jennie up. Once she catches up to Jennie, she grabs the tiny girls wrist and turns her around. "What did I do, babe?"

"You keep flirting with other girls."

"She asked me to go to her party. That was barely flirting."

Jennie crosses her arm. She can't help that her girlfriend is hot and popular but she hates it when other girls talk to Lisa. HER Lisa. "Well, she was obviously flirting."

"But you know I'll never entertain her, I just didn't want to be rude." Another good trait of Lisa that eventually becomes her downfall is her kindness. Lisa is so kind to the point that she can't distinguish those people being friendly to her and people flirting with her.

"I don't want other girls talking to you."

"Jen," Lisa holds the smaller girl by her waist. This slightly makes Jennie calm down. "Don't worry, okay? I know who I belong to."

Her girlfriend's last sentence makes Jennie smirk. "Good. You better not forget who you belong to."

"I would never, babe. I love you and only you." The couple shares a kiss. And then Lisa just has to open her mouth and say the wrong thing. "And she wasn't even hot." The quarterback thought that her words would flatter Jennie but instead, she receives a glare and a slap on the arm. "Ouch!"

"What do you mean 'ouch'? You work out six days a week, stop being a pussy. And are you saying that you'd entertain that bitch if she was hot?"

Lisa's eyes widens. That is so not what she means. "What? No, babe."

"Don't talk to me right now, Lalisa." Jennie removes Lisa's hand on her waist and storms away.

Lisa let's her girlfriend walk away. She figured that it's probably the time of the month for Jennie because Jealous Jennie has made an appearance before.

It's the next day and Jennie's walking to her locker when she sees Lisa talking to another girl. This sight causes her to take wider steps towards her girlfriend.

"Ba-" before Lisa can finish, she's grabbed by Jennie on the arm and dragged to an empty classroom. Jennie shuts the door and trap Lisa between it and her.

"What the fuck did I tell you about talking to other girls?!"

"Not to talk to them?" Lisa answers confusedly, adding more to Jennie's fury.

"And what the fuck were you just doing?" The small but dominant girl in the relationship points out to the general direction of where Lisa was just.

"Talking to her. But babe, she was asking me to vote for the student body council."

"No means no, Lalisa." Jennie crosses her arms as to which Lisa caresses lovingly.

"Babe, you don't need to be jealous every time I talk to another girl. For me, you're the hottest, the most beautiful and over all the best. Those girls are nothing compared to you."

Lisa's sweet words have managed to slither their way into Jennie's ears and into her heart. "Really?" Slowly, the small girl wraps her hands around the taller girl's neck.

The quarterback nods. "Mhm. You're a million miles ahead of them." And this causes Jennie to finally break a smile. Lisa leans in and captures her girlfriend's lips, also placing her hand on the other girl's waist. They kiss passionately for a while until the battle for dominance begins. For every other thing Lisa would let Jennie win but not in this. She kisses Jennie roughly, invading her mouth with her tongue. Lisa pulls back and whispers with a raspy voice, "I'd fuck you right now if you weren't on your period." But instead, she moves her bulge against her girlfriend's middle to create friction.

Their make out session would've lasted longer, maybe further if it weren't for the teacher that knocked, disturbing their peace.

"Fuck!" Lisa curses more in annoyance rather than the fact that they were just caught making out by a teacher.

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Manoban, out!" The teacher barks at the two.

Even Jennie, the usually good student she is, rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Once they're out in the corridor, Lisa asks, "bathroom?" To which only makes Jennie drag her to the direction of the bathroom.