Kiss and Make Up 🔞

SMUT

Jennie sighs. She's tired. Mentally and physically. She just finished another concert for their In Your Area World Tour in Taipei. Blackpink is nearing the end of their world tour, that also means she hasn't talked to her girlfriend for months.

Before Jennie set off to start their world tour in America, she caught Lisa cheating on her. Like dick-sticking-in-the-girl-and-naked type of cheating cheating. Her mind went black when she saw Lisa with another girl and she stood still there, looking like an idiot. She only regained consciousness when a strong gust of wind blew past her face as if the universe was telling her to snap out of it. After that, she stormed out of the hotel room, tears heavily pouring out of her eyes.

Jennie looked like a complete mess when she got back to their dorm. She locked herself right away despite her bandmates calling her in concern. She locked herself in her room until they had to set off for their world tour and during those days in isolation, the image of Lisa and the girl doing what Lisa should've only been doing with Jennie kept replaying in her head and had she stayed in her room for one more day in solitude with only one memory to play in her head, there's no doubt in her that she would've been mad now.

For three days, Lisa didn't even contact her, no calls no text, no visits, nothing and for Jennie that hurts so much. She doesn't know if Lisa having sex with someone and not going after her after being caught and not receiving any texts is a sign from her that she wants to break up. And that was what was really weighing Jennie down during their shows; is there nothing else left to fix after her tour or is there still something she can get back to?

A furious knocking on the door interrupts Jennie's thoughts. It's the first time she's really gotten the time to think about everything and realise that she might be loosing, or already lost something and who ever that person knocking on her door couldn't just bother her another time so she could resume her thoughts.

Jennie almost collapsed on the ground when she sees Lisa standing in front of her. "So you're really just gonna dump me like that?!" Lisa pushes her way inside Jennie's room forcefully with the most livid expression.

For a minute Jennie is stunned. She doesn't understand what's happening. Lisa barged in her room and she has the nerve to be mad at her after what she's done? Jennie doesn't think so, so in one swift motion, she slaps Lisa across the face and screams, "after I caught you fucking another girl, you have the audacity to come here and shout at me? What the hell is your problem?! Get out!" She pushes the taller girl on the shoulder but Lisa is obviously stronger than her so she doesn't budge.

"My problem? No, what is YOURS?" Jennie continues pushing Lisa but when the blonde has had enough of it, she grabs a hold of Jennie's wrist and pushes her on the nearest wall, pinning her hands above her head.  "You leave me for months, performing on stage wearing skimpy outfits in front of so many people, I don't hear anything from you and you're asking me what my problem is?" Lisa growls in a way that tickles Jennie to the core. Her mouth is so close to Jennie's neck that the brunette can feel her warm breath hitting her neck.

Despite Lisa's spiteful tone, Jennie can't wrap her head around anything she's saying because all she can focus on is Lisa's erection poking her center. Their bodies are so close that Jennie can feel the heat coming off of their bodies so when Lisa connects her lips aggressively on her neck, the brunette couldn't help but let a moan out right away.

Lisa continues attacking Jennie's neck aggressively and Jennie can't stop moaning and grinding her hips on a desperate attempt to get more friction from Lisa.

Jennie feels Lisa sucking hard on her neck and that's where she gains some consciousness. "No....ah-no hickes." But Lisa doesn't stop. Jennie's just going to have to cover her neck with foundation on their next show to hide her hickies.