Party People

It's Friday night and it's the typical for Jennie. She's at someone's house for a party and there are alcohols and people everywhere.

She doesn't know who threw the party, she just got invited by her friend, Jisoo, who's a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of who threw the party.

The party's at it's peak. Bodies are everywhere on the makeshift dance floor, grinding against the first moving thing they see, red cups are scattered everywhere and underage students are drinking at every corner of the house.

Jennie just arrived and as she struts across the dance floor to find her friend, people can't help but look at her. She's wearing a black leather skirt and a red crop top v neck paired with nude ankle strap heels. She specifically dressed extra sexy this Friday as she's hoping she'd catch someone's attention as it has been a while since she got some.

Jisoo spots Jennie easily as the younger girl really stands out from everyone with her extra smoking hot outfit. "Jen!" Thankfully, Jennie heard her on top of the loud music. "You look so hot, girl." She compliments.

Jennie smirks. "Thanks. Trying to be a human bait tonight."

"How come you don't have any catches yet?"

"I keep throwing them back in the water. Too small." And the friends laugh together.

Jisoo goes further into the kitchen to fetch her and Jennie a drink. "Whose party is this?" Jennie asks her friend who, may she add, also looks stunning tonight.

"Jungkook." The brunette's furrowed brows, making her continue. "A jock from Christian Brother College."

"Hot guys."

Jisoo laughs again. "He's taken."

"Well, I'm sure he has friends."

On the other end of the house sits Lisa on the lounge chair by the pool. She's spectating the beer pong tournament being played by Jungkook and their other basketball teammate, Kai. Sit atop her thighs is her girlfriend of the week, Somi.

Somi is sitting sideways on Lisa's lap, one arm slung around the jock while the blonde's rests on her hip. "Babe?"

"Hm?" Lisa's too busy watching where Jungkook's shot goes to pay much attention to the girl.

"Do you love me?" Somi tightens her hold on Lisa's neck, literally slamming the taller girl's face on her boobs but still, her girlfriend is still not paying her attention.

"Okay." The blonde responds uninterestedly, making the girl sitting on her lap stand and leave her. She's too engrossed on the tournament thought to notice the girl go away.

Along the way, Jisoo and Jennie managed to split up. Jisoo was swept to the dance floor by a red haired girl called Rosé who the older girl couldn't stop gushing about prior. Jennie, on the other hand, is left to do her man hunt alone.

After finding no one interesting in the house, Jennie moves her search out to the pool area where a handful of people are. She's just stepping out when someone says, "hey." When she looks, she sees a tall guy dressed in his Christian Brother College varsity jacket like the rest of the other jocks in the party.

Upon inspection, Jennie comes to the conclusion that the guy is hot but not exactly what she's looking for. He looks too eager and she doesn't want that. She wants someone tamed on the outside but wild on the inside. "Hi." Anyway, she still entertains him.

"I'm Kai." The tall jock sticks his hand for the brunette to shake.

"I'm Jennie."

"Want a drink?"

"Sure." Kai reaches for a red cup on the table beside him without looking away from the hot girl. "Thanks."

"What school do you go to?"

Kai is so engrossed on the brunette in front of him but the same can't be said for the girl, especially not now when she spots a hot girl playing beer pong near the pool.

"Seoul High. Say, are you friends with the host?" She's still not looking at the guy beside her. Her eyes are trained on the girl's every move.

"Yeah. He's the one right there." Kai points to Jungkook who currently is loosing to Lisa on beer pong.

"What about her?" Jennie finally looks at Kai, cup pointing to the direction of the blonde.

"That? That's Lisa, our teammate."

"Lisa." Jennie murmurs to herself. She likes the way the blonde's name slides off her tongue. She chats with the tall boy until Lisa is done playing.

"Whoo!" Lisa cheers when she sinks in the pingpong ball on Jungkook's last cup. "All right, pay up," she sticks her hand out where the host slaps in a fifty bill not so happily.

Kai hears the girl cheering. "Yo, Lisa, did you win?" He shouts from where he is beside a gawking Jennie to where Lisa is.

"Hell yeah." The blonde waves the bill in the air.

After playing, Lisa retires to the lounge chair again to tend to her forgotten beer, completely forgetting and still unaware of her girlfriend ditching her.

When Kai looks to his side, Jennie is gone and instead is walking across the lawn towards a certain blonde. "Damn. Manoban gets the girl again." With that, he enters the house in search of another girl.

Lisa feels a presence approaching her and she thinks it's her girlfriend because she finally realised that she has a girlfriend who's nowhere in sight but it's not, it's a sinfully hot girl with luscious brunette hair she's never seen before. She watches with an agape jaw as the brunette gets closer to her.

When Jennie sees Lisa checking her out, a smirk draws out from her. "See something you like?"

"I'm afraid 'like' is not the correct word." Jennie shives at the sound of the girl's husky voice.

Jennie chuckles. "I'm not even going to ask what it is."

"Yeah. I think it's wiser not to." Lisa turns to her side to face the brunette she is so sure was hand sculpted by God himself as she's never seen anything as perfect. "How come I've never seen you before?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'd surely remember a face like yours, so yes, I'm sure."

"Hm." The older girl nods. "I actually don't know why you're only seeing me now."

"What's your name?"

"Jennie."

"Well, you look so fucking hot, Jennie. Did you, by any chance, come to this party alone?"

"Yes. What about you, did you come by yourself."

Lisa smirks. "No, but now that your here, I think I'd definitely leave by myself."

"Great."

"So, what do you say we ditch the party and have some fun on our own over at my place?"

"Let's go."