The Beach

Jennie is buzzing with excitement on her seat that she can't stay still. She keeps standing up, bouncing her knees, fidgeting with her hand, anything to pass time and for them to finally board their flight. She can't wait to go to Hawaii for vacation with her bandmates. It's been three years since their CEO promised them a vacation to Hawaii and it's finally happening.

As they're waiting in the terminal, all four of them managed to take pictures just to cause some stir and give a little teaser of their trip to their fandom on Instagram who'd eventually spread it to other social media platforms.

Lisa, out of all four of them, is the most calm. She's just watching her bandmates fiddle in their seats and right now, Jennie's lying on her lap, phone levitating right above her head. "Nini, sit beside me?"

"Oh my God, babe, they have dolphins there! I want to swim with them."

"Sure, babe." Lisa smiles down at her over enthusiastic girlfriend. "So, we sit next to each other?"

"Of course."

"Jisoo unnie, they have chicken and seafood buffet at the resort!" Rosé squeals to her unnie who is also on her phone, searching things about the place they will be staying at and also places nearby that they could explore.

"I know, right? I can't wait to raid their buffet hall when we get there."

In fact, all the ladies are on their phone apart from Lisa. She's just observing everyone and how excited they are to do certain activities once they get there. Actually, Jennie hasn't been able to stop talking about what she wants to do in Hawaii after they finished their In Your Area World Tour just four days ago. So far, Lisa knows that her girlfriend wants to eat poke, snorkel, boat ride, swim in the ocean, go to a beach bar, walk along the sea shore at night and she's still counting as what Jennie wants to do as doesn't seem like the list will end soon.

Jennie stops talking when she realise, after so many hours, maybe even days, that Lisa is not saying anything to what she's saying so this makes her look at the blonde who is just listening to her intently with a smile. "Sorry, Lili, I'm I being too much? You haven't said a single thing you want to do in Hawaii."

"I'll be contented with whatever as long as I do it with you."

This makes Jennie's heart flutter. Her girlfriend has never failed to make her blush with her sweet words. "Aw, babe, you're so sweet." They lean in and connect their lips together. "How about we spend some quality time, just the two of us in our room after our first taping, we can do what ever you want?" She wiggles her brow suggestively.

"I'm not against that."

Thirteen more hours and they landed in Hawaii. They managed to exit the airport chaos free and to the van which took them to their current location; the resort.

The four ladies has already prepared and now geared up with their wetsuits. They're standing by the pool, ready to start taping for the new season of Blackpink House.

"I'm so excited!" Jennie buzzes again. Lisa has a hold of her hand as her girlfriend is scared that she might not be able to contain her excitement and just jump on the the pool where the dolphins are at straight away.

"Are you?"

"Very!" The small brunette manages to slightly squeeze Lisa's hand painfully.