Everywhere🔞

I feel my phone vibrate in my skirt's pocket. I'm in math class right now and Mr. Kim is going through something in front that I absolutely do not understand. I stealthily take my phone from my pocket to see what the notification is. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to understand what he's discussing right now in my own time.

Lisa: Meet me at the toilet.

Jennie: Why?

I don't think ten seconds passed after I sent my response that her reply comes.

Lisa: I'm horny.

Jennie: Just wait after school.

Lisa: I can't. It hurts🥺

We're not gonna have sex in the school bathroom, right? But damn, I might not have a penis but I sure do know what it feels like to be aroused and nothing's being done to satisfy it.

Jennie: Can't you just take care of it yourself?

Lisa: I want you. Please?

Jennie: Fine. Where are you?

Lisa: Third floor toilets.

And she really went to the toilets where barely anyone goes.

While Mr. Kim is saying something, I raise my hand up. "Sir?"

"Yes, Miss Kim?" He doesn't look pleased that I interrupted him in the middle of his explanation.

"Can I go out?"

He looks in a hurry to shut me up so he can go back to his lecture so he says, "yeah, yeah. Go."

"Thanks."

I decide to walk slow to be kind of her punishment for rushing me. I want to wind her up a little bit more to make her angry. It's gonna benefit us later while were at it.

I open the door to the toilet and there she is, looking like an addict craving for another taste of drugs. She's walking back and forth impatiently and her head immediately turns to the door when I come in.

My eyes searches for her member and I see that there's a tent on her pants already. "Did I make you wait long?" I approach her and loop my arm around her neck, seeming innocent and didn't purposefully walked extra slow.

"Too long."

She's about to kiss me but I move my head back. "So eager." I run my hand down her shirt and slowly starts unbuttoning them. "Tell me first. Why are you so horny?"

My face are at the side of her cheeks and I hear her gulp deeply. Her firm grip wraps around my waist and she pulls me closer, so close that my centre can feel her erection. The sensation of her hard dick makes me so wet.

"Is that really necessary?"

"For my ego, yes." My left hand caresses her left cheeks while my other hand feels her erection. "Come on baby, what's got you so hard?"

Lisa shudders at my touch. "You, baby, you. Your tiny damn skirt got me so hard."

Hearing her reason makes me smirk. That's right, my skirt's extra short today, so short that if it rides up even by the tiniest centimetre, my underwear becomes visible. Of course I did it for Lisa but I wasn't expecting to get this reaction from her.

"You like it like this, baby? You like it when I flaunt my ass to the whole school?" My hand works on undoing her belt and pants and due to many practises, I get it off in just a few seconds. Now Lisa stands nude from the waist down, her seven inch erection free from their restraints.