Tired

The door starts rattling and this gets Lisa's attention from where she's sitting on the couch. It's almost 2am and Jennie's not home yet.

The first thing Lisa hears is a tired sigh.

"Hi," the blonde greets her girlfriend, stalking towards her with open arms as a welcome. She engulfs the obviously exhausted girl in her arms and Jennie just falls limp against her. "Hard day?" She feels the mandu nod against her chest.

Since new year till now, January 16, Jennie's been coming home like this; exhausted and drained and Lisa doesn't like it one bit. She doesn't like how their management is using Blackpink, specifically Jennie, to divert people's attention away from the scandal regarding another one of the artist under the same company as them. And most importantly, she doesn't like it that their CEO created the perfect plan, by that it means hiring photographers, bribing publishing companies, talking to other entertainments to make a perfectly staged relationship seem real.

Now everyone thinks Jennie and Kai from Exo are dating. The idols don't know how long it's going to last for, it all depends on their CEO. Despite SM's CEO being involved, he doesn't care as much as long as this stunt doesn't ruin the image of his boys. So technically, the power is all in YG's CEO and if people know him, they would know that he will stop at nothing unless it affects his company negatively. This scares Lisa because this publicity stunt can literally go on for longer than she would like.

For almost three weeks now, Jennie's been going out everyday to be with Kai and be 'secretly photographed' doing various things that Jennie should be doing with Lisa in public.

"I'm so tired." The sound of Jennie's drained voice affects Lisa. Usually, Jennie is a ball of sunshine and full of love and energy but with what she does everyday, that Jennie hasn't made an appearance for a while.

"Come on. Eat first then we can sleep." Lisa drags the brunette with her to the kitchen by the hand.

"Have you eaten?"

"I was waiting for you. Now come, I'm hungry. You took so long to come back."

"I'm sorry. I had to-" before Jennie can finish, the younger girl tells her to stop talking.

"No, shh. You don't have to tell me what you did. I choose not to hear........I mean, I'm sure I'll hear about it on the news tomorrow but I'd rather prolong hearing it."

Jennie stops walking to face her girlfriend. "Hey, you're not mad, right?" Jennie hooks her arms around the tall girl's neck. She feels some stress exit her system when she feels the blonde's hand against her hips.

"I am mad but not at you. I'm mad at our entertainment because they're using you and I can't do anything about it."

Jennie caresses her girlfriend's face lovingly. She loves the feeling of Lisa's smooth skin under her, it has the power to calm her down and make her feel secure. "It's all going to be over, okay? And what you're doing right now, you might not know it, it's helping me a lot getting through this."

"Really?"

Jennie nods and gives the blonde a smile.

"So, you mean I should just sit still and look pretty all the time?"

Lisa gets slightly slapped on the arm by Jennie. "Very funny." But they end up cracking up at the end.

"Let's eat now before I skip right to dessert." Lisa suggests.

"That's right." They untangle themselves from each other and claims a seat across from one another. "Did you cook?" Jennie asks hopefully.