Surprise

Jennie feels something is up. Lisa's been acting strange. Lately, Lisa's often found on her phone and she wouldn't let Jennie see it. Another thing is that she's always going somewhere without telling Jennie where.

At first, Jennie refused to believe that it was something she needed to take seriously but after almost a month of Lisa still being secretive to her, she can't help but jump to the conclusion that her girlfriend might be cheating on her.

If Lisa is cheating on her, Jennie totally sees why. They're Kpop Idols whose relationship has been kept secret for almost two years and she understands if Lisa's tired of being a secret so she goes and find another girl who wouldn't keep her a secret.

As Jennie exits her room, her eyes scans the living room, something she always does now. Lisa's nowhere to be seen. "Unnie, have you seen Lisa?" She asks the oldest member who's lounging in front of the TV.

"She left about twenty minutes ago." The oldest replies. "She cooked for you though. Go check it out, it's in the kitchen."

A smile couldn't help making its way on Jennie's face knowing Lisa still thinks about her. She goes to the kitchen where their other member is.

"Morning, unnie."

"Hey, Chaeng."

"Look, Limario cooked you pancakes." The younger girl points to the stack of pancakes with a label written on a sticky note that clearly says 'JENNIE❤️'. "That kid is such a kid she can only make pancakes and scrambled eggs."

Jennie blushes at the note but remembers that her girlfriend is out and she doesn't know where.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Rosé sees her unnie's demeanour change, making her concerned.

"Lisa." The brunette slumps on the dining table, stabbing the pancake her girlfriend cooked for due to loss of appetite.

With a concerned voice, Rosé asks. "What about her?"

"I think she's cheating on me," Jennie admits sadly.

"Why? What makes you say that?"

"She's being so secretive lately. She always leaves without telling me where she goes, like today and she's always texting someone. Lisa hates texting, that's why she always watches TV." Jennie says quietly but still loud enough for Jisoo in the living room to hear.

The oldest member chuckles to herself. Unlike Rosé and of course Jennie, Jisoo knows what the youngest girl has been up to as she personally told her.

Rosé lays a comforting hand on her unnie's shoulder. "Are you sure she's cheating on you? I find that so hard to believe. She's literally the most whipped person I know and she can never cheat on you."

"What if she's tired of us being a secret, Chaeng?" Jennie's shoulder slumps dejectedly.

"I'm sure she would've talked to you about it if she was. Remember when she got chased by dogs? She could've told you that she only got chased and not the part where she started crying which could've prevented her from looking like a pussy. Point is, she tells you everything, unnie."

"I don't know." The brunette shakes her head in doubt. "What if she's not telling me this one."

"Easy. Then talk to her when she gets home. Ask her where she's been and tell her what you feel like she's been up to."