The first explosion

Nuka's POV

I quickly throw in my bag in my locker before I close it. Ten minutes until our first lesson, with Lara's grandmother! But I already know a lot about Ninjago's history, cause my father and my uncles have saved Ninjago like a hundred times! "Hello!" "WHO IS IT!?" I accidentally punch someone in his stomach. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" he yelps. "Shit! I'm so sorry! You scared me!" "It's okay," he groans and stands up. "I'm kinda used to it!" "I'm Nuka," I say. "master of earth!" "Travis," he quickly answers. "master of speed!" "Again, sorry about the punch! I forget how strong I am sometimes." "It's okay," he answers and rolls up his sweater a bit. "Wow! This is probably the biggest bruise I ever got!" If my parents find out I'll be grounded for my life! "Please don't tell anyone," I plead. "especially your parents!" "Don't worry about it!" he chuckles. "The only one you need to worry about is my father, he'll probably think you bullied me and... he doesn't think much." Great... The first day and I'm already in trouble and-CLASS STARTS IN THREE MINUTES?! "TRAVIS THE CLOCK!" "Oh, ship!" he says and opens his locker and takes out... a small kick-bike and a rope? He ties the rope to the kick-bike before he passes it to me. "Get on the kick-bike and hold on tight!" I do as he says which is kinda stupid considering what happens next...

Chloe's POV

I'm sitting down on my desk when Misako walks in. "Okay, kids! Class starts in one minute so plea-" KABOOM! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? Everyone including Misako rushes out of the classroom to see two of the boys laying on top of each other with bruises all over them. "Travis, what did you do?" a girl sighs. I don't know which one is Travis but I guess it's the one in white cause he's the one who answers. "Trying not to be late for the first lesson!" he groans. "Get off me Nuka!" "You to go to the nurse's office and I'm calling your parents," Misako says. "The rest of you can start reading in your books!" "Do you know him?" I ask the grey-haired girl that talked to him that's sitting beside me. "He's my brother," she answers annoyed. "The master of speed, which seems to include that he doesn't think much... takes after our father..." "What elemental power do you have?" "I'm the master of the mind," she answers. But what's her name? "my name is Mora!" oh... She's a mind reader! "Yes I am!" she smirks. "Inherited it from my father!" "Your father has two elements!?" "No," she chuckles. "I have two fathers!" How does that work? Homosexual couples can't have children if they don't adopt! "It's called science!"

Travis's POV (they're in the nurse's office)

"I thought I told you, NOT to bring your kick-bike with you!" My father states as the nurse wrap a bandage around my arm where I have a wound. "It's called me and my new friend trying to arrive in time for our first lesson," I complain. "that was the only thing I could come up with!" "How did you even get it into the school?" "Dad showed me how to get it in my bag!" I point my head to my other father so they'll know who I'm talking about. "TURNER!?" "What? It was if an emergency would happen!" "Well, an emergency HAVE happened!" Nuka's parents are just talking with him and saying stuff like, 'you should have been more careful' and 'what were you thinking?' After a little conversation with the nurse, both of our parents say. "You're grounded for a week." Fantastic first day right? "Can we return to our lessons now?" I'm pretty sure we've already missed our history lesson... "Okay, but be careful with your arm." When me and Nuka rush down the stairs I can see the others walk out of the classroom. "What did we miss?" "If you want to catch up, you just haft to read the first four pages," my sister says. "we will answer questions about it tomorrow." Nothing worse?

Lara's POV

Time to practice our powers... with my father... Life is great, isn't it? "Okay, kids. Before I split you up I want all of you to demonstrate your powers so I can do a better match!" We all stand in a line while dad asks us to show our powers. "Which one?" Ember asks when he comes to her. "I'll get back to you later, you too Lara." I nod and watches Travis... I think his name is rush to the wall in one second. "Don't crash again!" someone calls. "Very funny sis!" he answers and runs back. heh... he's kinda cute.

Chloe's POV

After my brother turns back from being a butterfly and our teacher it's my turn. I shoot some smoke at the wall and disappears and appears from my smoke-form. "Alright, I know how to match you now, Chloe you're with May, Bella you're with..." I stop listening when a brown haired girl walks up to me and... It's like it's just me and her in the room. "I'm May, master of lightning!" I CAN'T TALK, WHYYY??? "C-Chloe... m-master of s-smoke..." WHY MEEE??? "Sorry I didn't get that..." I take a deep breath before I answer. "Chloe, master of smoke!" "Well, Chloe get ready to get zapped!" She tries to shoot lightning at me before I use my powers to disappear. "Hey, where did you go?" I smile and reaper behind her before pinning her to the ground. Oh, god she's so close to me! Her ocean blue eyes, and-"Chloe, I think we're supposed to get up now!" Stop embarrassing yourself, Chloe! She's just a girl like you! Am I getting sick? I need to talk to my parents about this later! I can't act like this every time I meet her! "Hey, Chloe are you alright?" "Y-yeah I'm fine!" I'm dying!