animdroids

Sasha's POV

Why does that bear have a collar? You don't keep bears as pets! I quickly pick up my phone and call my dad. "Sasha, I've already told you that you and Emerald are grounded so no, you can't-" "DAD! Emerald and I are stuck! On our roof! WITH A BEAR UNDER US!" "Seriously Sasha?" "I'M BEINHG SERIUS!" Just then the bear roars. "What was that?" "THE BEAR THAT WANTS TO EAT US!" "Sasha this is the worst prank you've ever done!" "DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A PRANK?" I turn on face-time and turn the camera to the bear. "DO YOU BELIEVE ME NOW?" "Oh! JUST STAY UP THERE WE'LL BE HOME SOON!" "Not like we have much of a choice!" I cancel the call and zoom in with the camera on the bear's neck. "The collar has some... red lamp on the collar he's wearing!" "How do you know it's a he?" "DO YOU WANT ME TO JUMP DOWN AND CHECK?" "Okay okay!" Hmm... I might be crazy... but the collar looks like some technical- Hold on! Did the collar just send lighting into the bear's body? "Emerald..." "Yes?" "You have your bow right?" "Yes?" "We're gonna jump down!" "I'm sorry... WHAT?" "Look, you hold the bear's leg with your bow, I'm going to try to take off that collar!" "Okay, I've said this to you a couple of times but I mean it for real...ARE YOU CRAZY?" "Just jump down!" I say as I jump down myself. Well, at least we have a good explanation for the crack in the wall Emerald made...

Tox's POV

"Tox, we should really call the police for this!" "YOU'RE MARRIED TO A POLICE!" I yell at Shade and pull out my stunning gun. "NOW WE NEED TO GET TO OUR HOUSE BEFORE OUR CHILDREN GETS KILLED!" "THEN DON'T POINT THAT GUN AT ME!" I'm 100% sure we're breaking the speed limit but I'm not risking coming home seeing my babies in a puddle of blood with a bear standing over their bodies! "Okay, we're almost there!" "THEN STOP THE CAR! WE DON'T DRIVE TO THE HOUSE WITH THIS CAR!" "WOMAN! I'M WORRIED FOR OUR BABIES TOO BUT CALM DOWN!" "NOW YOU'RE BEING HYPOCRITICAL! YOU'RE THE ONE PANICKING!" "WELL SO ARE YOU!" OKAY, I'M DONE! I get out of our car and runs towards our house and I see... A brown bear laying on the ground with Sasha and Emerald standing beside it, and Sasha's holding some type of metal collar. "Oh Hey, mom!" they smile when they see me. "MY BABIES!" I exclaim and hug them both tightly. "Mom, we're fine! The bear isn't dangerous!" "NOT DANGEROUS? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DID YOU TAKE DOWN THE BEAR YOURSELVES?" "It's not a bear!" Emerald explains and takes out a small pocket knife and cuts up a part of the bear's stomach. Revealing lots of wires. "Just a machine, when we took off the collar it turned off!" "But... who would construct something like this?" I ask. "Don't look at us! We just came home and then this thing showed up and we jumped up on the roof!" 

*next day*

Travis's POV

This can't be real! I have a half-uncle? HOW? "Well, Gravis..." My father sighs. "This was... I never thought something like this would happen!" "Me neither but I hope... that we can keep in contact! Like brothers... what do you say?" "Well, how are you going to explain this to your mother?" "Our father left her... I guess this won't come as a surprise for her... Did our father ever told her she already had a son?" "I don't think he ever told her that no..." "Well, dad! I'm happy about having an uncle bu-BIRD!" We all crouch down when a big eagle crashes right through the window. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Mora yells. "MORA YOUR LANGUES!" Our father snaps. Then the eagle turns around and tries to hit me. I dodge and grab the eagle's neck. I hold it as tight as I can when I see that I'm not holding the neck. I'm holding a metal collar with a red lamp on. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?" Zane blasts his ice powers at the bird, freezing it. And my hands. I turn around and smash my hands against the wall to break the ice and... that's not the only thing that breaks. THE EAGLE BREAKS TOO! "It... was just a machine..." Zona mumbles. "But who can construct these things except me and my family?" 

???'s POV

Looks like my animdroids is already giving effect on our dear masters... this is just the beginning! I have two models now, soon I'll have thousands! Now let's get back to building these babies! "Mother, you wanted to see me?" "Ah yes, Symphony, as you know I've been working on my animdroids lately and I think that you and The Puppeteer should give the others a clear message that it's time for us to rise! And contact the others!" "Mother... can I ask you something?" "What?" "Can you please call me my real name? Symphony is just my alias!" "I'm sorry honey but as long as we're here I have to call you Symphony! You'll see, soon enough once we're free I'll call you AND the others their real names again! When Ninjago is ours!" "Yes, mother!" I watch as she leaves. Smiling, she's going to be Ninjago's ruler one day! Just like me... "Is everything going as planned?" A voice asks. "Yes, master... everything is going just fine..." "Good, remember why we're doing this!" "We're going to rule all of Ninjago!" "I've tried to get contact with my grandchildren but they refused to listen to me! They don't see the greatness that lies within them! But they'll realize soon that they don't need the others! When they join us we'll have all the power!" "Yes, master!"