Memorys

Camille's POV

I'm about to pour up some tea when my children open the door and rush in. "Kids! The bus arrives in five minutes!" "The road is closed!" Chloe says panting. "I'm sorry mom! But you gotta drive us!" "Okay, kids! Get into the car!" I say and rushes with them. "Luke? Are you okay? It's alright we'll make it in time!" "Yes, mom I'm fine it's just..." "You had that dream again right?" Chloe asks. I almost drive off the road, that dream is about how my brother died... and I have no idea why Luke is dreaming about it, I was fifteen when it happened! "Mom? MOM! Are you okay?" "What? Yes, I'm fine Luke!" Luke... I named him after my brother and except that his hair his purple like my hair, he's a copy of his uncle. After a few minutes, I pull off outside the school. "Have a nice day you two!" I call to my children... I wish Luke could've seemed them...

Kyle's POV

A new day! New chances on that hot girl! When I land outside the school I can see her standing and talking to her brother. Okay, Kyle! Try to be charming even with that mark! "Hello, hottie!" I smirk and places my hand on her shoulder. "Oh, hey jerk!" she growls. "My name is Kyle!" I answer. "And my name is Sasha! Try using it!" she snorts. Man, she'll be hard to get! "Soooooo... Wanna sit beside me in class?" "No thanks! I'll be sitting with my brother!" then she walks in... how?! Some girls would pray to be my girlfriend! "Kyle you need to stop flirting!" Ember sighs. "I don't think that Sasha likes boys that only compliments her looks!" "Then what do you want me to do?" I groan. "Stop calling her names and talk to her as if she was a friend!" my sister answers. 

May's POV

Where's Chloe? Is she sick? Wait... there she is! "CHLOE!" I call and runs up to hug her. "M-may, eh... H-i!" What's up with her? Her face is red... Did I make her mad? "Hey, are you okay?" "I-I'm fine! M-more than fine!" Then she runs away. "I have a feeling that my crush hates me..." I sigh when my sister walks by. "She doesn't want to talk to me!" "Love can be hard sometimes..." Mia nods. "if she's mad at you then she'll tell you soon and if not you'll find out yourself!" All I want is for her to talk to me...

Chloe's POV

Shit Shit shit! Why is it so hard for me to talk to her? Why? "Hey, sis! What's wrong?" My brother asks. "It's that girl... May," I mumble. "I think I like her... But I can't even talk to her!" "Wait! You like a girl?" I hate my life... "Yes! And yes! I understand if you're disgusted but-" "Sis! I'm not disgusted! It's okay to like someone of the same sex! Just look at Mora and Travis's parents!" I nod and sighs in relief before I realize... how will she react to this? She'll be disgusted by me! And then she'll never wanna talk with me... I sigh as we walk in the classroom, I open my bag to take out my book when- what the heck is this? I take out a framed picture of two people... One of them is DEFENENTLY my mom when she was younger but the other is a boy... a bit taller than her, same hairstyle as my brother except that his hair is brown and not purple... "Hey! Brother, look!" I say and hands him the picture. "Not now sister," he sighs. "Miss Nya will be here in ten seconds!" "Just look at the picture! Don't you think that that boy looks like you?" I wait for a second but it literally looks like someone just told him that dad had died or something...

Luke's POV

Why does that boy look so much like me? He's standing beside my mom and it looks like he's around sixteen years old while my mom is thirteen or something? But... he looks so familiar, it's almost like I know him... 'Cmon brother, mom wants to take a picture of us!' 'Okay sis I'm coming!' Those voices... I've heard them in my head before! "Okay, kids! Today we're going to draw something really colorful hopefully!" Nya smiles as she walks in. "I want all of you to draw something that makes you really happy!" Hmm... I take all of my pens and starts chewing on one of them, my dad usually says its a bad habit but I can't help it! Now I know what to draw! I'll draw a portrait of my sister! I start working on her grey hair first before I start drawing the form of her hair.

May's POV

How should express how it feels to have your own mom as a teacher... I don't know! And I'm really split of what I should draw! My sister... or my crush? I know! I'll draw a smoke symbol and a water symbol next to each other! That way, it's for both of them! And it will be hard for the others to figure out what it's really about!

Sasha's POV

I have just finished my drawing of me kicking a criminals butt, DON'T YOU QUESTION ME! Then that jerk starts talking for me AGAIN. "What did you draw?" he asks. "Not you!" I snap at him when Nya walks by. "Sasha what's this?" she asks. "Me delivering justice to criminals!" I answer simply. "You know you don't always have to fight to win a battle right?" I just shrug and lets her take my drawing. "I'm going to hang up your pictures all around the school! So have fun finding yours!" Okay... I'm gonna go around guessing who's drawing it is! "Hey, bro! What did you draw?" MY BROTHER IS BLUSHING! "Do you like someone?" I ask normally. "NO! SHUT UP!" "So you do like someone!" "NO!"