You have to hear this!

Nuka's POV

I'm just sketching on my suite for Sketch when-

PEEP! PEEP!

"Nuka! I was just reading Renegades and I know a better name for you!" "Woah Mora! Slow down!" "Aftershock! He has powers like you! What do you think???" "Ehm... I'll get back to you about that!"

DODO!

Aftershock? Hmmm... I don't know... I'm kinda used to Sketch now... Aftershock and Red Assasin? It sounds good too but... Sketch and Red Assasin? Gah! I'll have to ask Travis about it! NO! I can't do that! Then he'll find out that I like him! "LARA!" I call. "What is it Nuka?" "I Uhm... have to tell you something..." What is it?" She asks. "How... did you take the whole thing when Travis rejected you?" "Oh... that! Sure it was hard being rejected... he's really cute but I can't force him to love me! He's gay after all..."

Turner's POV

I'm playing with my Jojo when Travis walks in looking... quite traumatized? "Has something happened?" I ask. "Dad... Do you have a half-brother?" Uhm... What did my son just ask me? No, I don't have a brother! I've lived with my mom my whole life... until she died... But my father, on the other hand, left my mom when he found out he was pregnant with me so... But mom told me he was too old to have another child after he had me! "No? Why do you ask?" "Eh... Okay, please DON'T send me to a mental hospital after this! But I saw a boy... around my age FLOATING over the ground and he called me cousin and told me that you and his father were halfbrothers!" What did he just say? "Uhm... Are you sure he was floating?" "Yes, dad! I saw!" "Are you feeling alright son?" I ask, putting my palm on his forehead. "I'm not sick dad! I saw him I know it!" "You're not allowed to use your phone or computer in two weeks!" "DAD! Seriously?"

Gravis's POV

"Okay... so my mom's side his basically what I already know..." I mumble as I scroll through my results. "My dad... Nash Turner?" "Wait!" Jacob frowns. "Like, TURNER, the master of speed, OUR friend?" "I... Think so?" I pick up my phone from my pocket. "I'm going to call him and ask if he knows who my father is!" I takes almost three seconds before he answers. "Hey Gravis! Haven't seen YOU in a while!" "Uhm... Turner... do you know a man named Nash who... has the same last name as you?" "Yes? That's what my mom told me my dad was called! I mean, she DID let me have his last name!" WHAT? Turner... HAS the SAME father as ME??? Doesn't that mean- "Gravis? Is something wrong?" "Uhm... I don't know how I'm supposed to say this but... I think I'm your... brother?" "What? OKAY! Did my son call you to tell you to tell me this?" "What are you talking about? NO! I just did this DNA test that Jacob told me about and when I reviewed my results it said that my father was a man with the SAME last name as you!" "Gravis! Turner, IS my name now remember? I took Neuro's last name when I married him!" "Still! Are you really sure that your father's name was Nash?" "That was what my mother said?" Okay! I need solid proof of this! "Meet me at the ninja's monastery TOMOROW and Zane will do a DNA test on both of us!" "Are you serious?" "Yes! Just meet me there!" "And...?" Jacob asks as I turn off my phone. "I think I have a new brother..."

Giro's POV

I land behind my house and carefully pull out my costume from behind the dumpster. Time for The puppeteer! Winston was my favorite character when I first read Renegades, so taking his name as my alias is a dream come true! It just needs a few adjustments! Tsk! I would like to see my father's face when he finds out who I am! My mom never told him about me... but she broke up with him, sparing me from all the expectations that came being the son of an elemental master. I'll make my OWN legacy without him. The Anarchist will come!

Emerald's POV

Okay, Cyanide! You got this! Hold the bow still... concentrate... aim... SHOOT! I look at closer to see that I hit the wall instead of the target... SHIT my parents are going to kill me for this! I pull out the arrow from the wall, seeing that it has made a big crack. I'M GONNA DIE! "Hey Emerald! Zona says her grandfather can start working on our suits so- HAVE WE BEEN ATTACKED?" "No sis... I screwed myself up when I tried shooting an arrow!" I sigh. "I'm going to be in so much trouble when our parents see this!" "Maybe not..." Sasha grins. "Do you have any arrows left?" "Uhm.. yes?" I answer and hand her one. She takes the arrow and walks up to the crack and- "SASHA ARE YOU CRAY?" "What? If I make a few more cracks it might look like a wild animal came!" "Do you seriously think our parents are going to believe that?" "Only one way to find o-BEAR!" "Haha! Really funny sis! I ain't buying that!" "NO EMERALD! BEAR! BEHIND YOU!" Before I know it I see my sister climb up to our rooftop and without knowing I follow her. Omigod! IT'S ACTUALLY A BEAR! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? THEY USUALLY AVOID HUMANS RIGHT? "Well... now we don't have to lie about a wild animal attacking our house right? "SASHA, WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" "Ugh! I wish we had our suits now! In my drawing, I have a smoke bomb in my belt!" "Hey! I still have my bow!" "What are you going to do without arrows?" "Good point!" "Hang on! The bear has something around its neck!"