We are the Renegades!

May's POV

"Wanna hang out after school?" Chloe asks. "I'm not sure..." I mumble. "I might have to help the others stop Lloyd from killing Travis!" "I'm sorry, wHAT?" "Eh... he rejected Lara's love confession and I'm not sure how Lloyd will take it..." "Well... it's better to be rejected than having someone cheat on you!" she sighs. "Trust me I know!" "Don't worry sweetheart!" I smile. "I'm not going to cheat on you! Besides... I'm pretty sure I'm dead if that happens..."

Kyle's POV

"Why are you staring at me?" Sasha growls. "Aren't you happy that you have my attention?" "Ugh! Listen! I HATE boys that try to flirt with me, catcall me or give me gifts or something like that... do I look like a DOLL?" "Uhm... no?" "SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE THAT!" Then she- "AAAAHHHAAAAAOOOOW!" Man! She can stomp pretty hard! "You like me? Prove it by not talking to me for two weeks!"

*timeskippy*

Lara's POV

"I swear if he goes near you again I'll-" "DAD! He just rejected my love confession! He didn't hurt me!" "HE MADE YOU CRY!" "LLOYD!" my mom interrupts. "Everyone gets rejected sometimes! We can't force him to love her!" Sheesh! Sure, it was hard having Travis reject me but hey! It's his decision and after some ice cream and some time with Ember and I'm good! 

PEEP! PEEP!

Why is Mora calling me? "Uhm... Hello?" "LARA! MY HOUSE! ONE HOUR!" "WHAT? WHY?" "Just come!" 

DODO!

What was that all about? "Dad?" "What is it, sweetheart?" "Can I go to Mora's house?" "Sure, at least it's not with hi- Wait... Mora is his sister right?" "Dad, PLEASE!" "You know that our kids are invited too?" Skylor frowns. "It would be unfair not to let her go!"

*another time skip brought to you by Lloyd's anger*

Luke's POV

"So why are we here?" I frown, Mora stands up on a chair, like a  president or something. "We are the newest generation of elemental masters and it's our DESTINY to become the protectors of Ninjago!" "She thinks that we are in some kind of action book..." Travis sighs, rolling his eyes. "Speaking of which!" Mora gets down from the chair, runs up the stairs and comes back carrying three thick books. THIIIICK! "We need to come up with cool nicknames that we can use during missions! And these books have the perfect ones!" "How do you read these things?" Travis asks. "What are Renegades?" "A force for justice!" Mora smiles, "Just read the first pages in each book and pick a nickname!" "How about you?" I ask, opening the first book while the others watch. "I have already created a name for myself! That sounds like a Renenage-name!" "What?" "Psycho girl!" "Dibs on Nightmare!" Sasha mutters. "I'll be Thunderbird!" May smiles. "You sis?" "Tsunami... I think..." "Hmm... The Detonator or Red Assassin?" Kyle asks. "The Detonator, cause you explode when you're mad!" Ember jokes. "I'll be lady Indomitable!" "Frostbite!" Zona smirks. "Woah, Woah, Woah! Are we actually doing this?" Travis interrupts. "Yes, we are!" Chloe answers. "I'll be Smokescreen! You brother?" 

What? Am I supposed to pick a name too? "Eh... Phobia? Cause I can turn into anything? Including peoples fear if I know them?" "Sounds good to me! I'll be Cyanide!" Emerald answers. "I've read these books!" Cooper smiles. "I can be Sentinel!" "Hmm... None of these names fits my powers..." Nuka sighs. "Who am I gonna be?" "You can be Sketch!" Lara suggests. "You ARE a pretty good artist!" "But I can't make drawings come to life!" "Still! That's a good name for you!" "Sure..." "Are you in Travis?" Lara asks. "Fine... I can be Red Assassin! I just need to change my clothes to red!" "How about you Lara? You'll be our leader!" "WHAT?" "Well, duh!" Mia sighs. "You're the daughter of the green ninja and the Jade-queen, not to mention great-granddaughter of-" "The first spinjitzu master I KNOW! But-" "No buts! You'll be Monarch!" "What about me?" Bella asks. "Is there any name here that suits the master of nature?" "How about Queen Bee? Like, bees are important to nature right?" "But bees don't represent ALL nature! Hmm... I know! Queen Forest!"

Sasha's POV

I have to admit that this idea wasn't THAT bad! Like, I'll be a Nightmare! Everybodys NIGHTMARE! Hehehe... "WAIT! WE NEED COOL OUTFITS TOO!" "Sis! Really?" Travis groans. "Just give me a red cape and I'm good!" "Mora! Travis! Why are all of your classmates in our house?" "Okay, we need a secret headquarters too!" Mora sighs. "But can we all meet tomorrow at lunch?" "Sure... what about you? Cyanide?" I smirk, calling my brother his new code name. "Absolutely! Nightmare!" I get up from my chair, grab his arm and walks out of the house. "What do you think our parents will say?" Emerald asks. "Emerald, you know that the thing with being a secret force for good is that we don't reveal our identities to ANYONE right? Even our parents!"

PEEP PEEP!

"Hello?" "Sasha! Where are you?" "Sheesh dad, calm down! We just went over to Mora and Travis's house for a while!" "You could've told me!" "Dad! We're fourteen! We can take care of ourselves!" "Just hurry up to get home!"

DODO!

"Dad wants us to get home ASAP!" I explain. "Well, what are we waiting for then?"

Nuka's POV

Sketch... Sketch... Sketch... Is that really a good name for me? Like, I love to draw but I can't make my drawings come to life! I guess I'll stick with that name if I don't come up with something better... Red Assassin and Sketch... That actually sounds good! WAIT! Why the heck did I think of that? Red Assasin... Travis... I need to talk to him tomorrow! Should I... Tell him about my feelings? No... He literally rejected Lara today so confessing to him tomorrow would be a bad idea! I need to come up with some sort of plan... Cmon Nuka! You're Sketch now! THINK!