What the hell?

*the next day*

Nuka's POV

Ugh! I can't get that boy I crashed into out of my mind! What was his name again? Travis... yes! Travis! He was just so... funny! I don't even know why I listened to him when he told me to get on the kick-bike! I knew what he was gonna do so... Why did I do it anyway? "Hey, Nuka!" I turn around to see HIM walking up to me. "I was just wondering... maybe we could hang out after school today? I can buy us ice cream!" "Aren't you grounded just like me?" I frown. "Eh... they don't call me the master of speed for NOTHING!" "But I'm just the master of earth! And NO! I'm not riding your kick-bike again! I still have the bruises left!" "Oh! That's okay! I can send you the ice cream!" "Why are you so obsessed with buying me ice cream?" "It's my way to apologize for what happened last time we met!" He explains. "But that can wait until we're both allowed to go out again!" I nod and opens my locker. "To be honest..." I chuckle. "I prefer cake, blame my father for it..." "Oh... In that case! What's your favorite cake?" "Chocolate!" I answer immediately. "Nothing better than chocolate!" He chuckles a bit and grabs my arm. "Cmon! We don't wanna be late twice!" I run after him, thank the spirit of the first spinjitzu master that he isn't using his powers. Why do I feel my face heating up?

Lara's POV

"Honestly Ember..." I sigh. "Travis is super cute but I have NO idea if I like him or not!" "You do realize you just called him super cute right?" Ember facepalms. "Plus, it feels like you stare at him 24/7!" "W-what? NO!" I stutter, feeling my face turn red. "Well, let's go talk to him!" EMber smiles and starts running towards the classroom. "Hello! Travis! Hello Nuka!" she cheers when we see them sitting next to each other. "Hey, Ember!" Nuka smiles. "I was just talking to Travis about eh... Cake!" Typical Nuka... just like his father! He doesn't eat JUST as much as his father but still pretty much... BUT! We don't have to buy him medicine for stomach aches! "I'm going to buy Nuka a chocolate cake!" Travis smiles. WHAT? HE. IS. BUYING. HIM. A. CHOCOLATE. CAKE! "Eh... Why?" I ask, trying not to explode. Why am I even mad? "Just to apologize!" he explains. "Since it technically my fault that we're both grounded!" Oh... well that's okay then!

Riiiiight?

Chloe's POV

I sit down silently trying to listen to what Zane says, but... I can't get what happened yesterday out of my mind! When Neuro started doing his psychic stuff on my brother he started... screaming and crying thing like, 'DON'T HURT ME!' and 'DAD, PLEASE!' We got it confirmed that he's the reincarnation of our uncle... But how are we supposed to continue our life's normally after this? "Psst! Chloe!" Mora whispers. "Zane is waiting for you to answer!" "Thank you Mora!" Zane nods. "Now Chloe, I asked a very easy question... What's 7 x 8?" "Eh... 56?" "Correct! Now Cooper..." I stop listening and continues to think. I found out yesterday that my brother is in fact my reborn uncle... and... How will mom and dad deal with this? "Okay, you can start working n your books now!" I open my book and starts working. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do so many pages today... Wonder how my brother is doing... Or should I say, uncle? THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!

*timeskippy*

"Okay, everyone! It's lunchtime!" We all put back our books in our bags and walks out. Shit! May is waling up to me! "Hey, Chloe! How are you today?" "Hey May!" What? How can I talk to her normally? "Eh... I'm not May..." the girl in front of me says. "I'm her twin sister Mia!" "Oh! Sorry, Mia!" I smile sheepily. "But you REALLY look like your sister!" "Yeah! You're not the first one mistaking us for being each other!" Mia smiles. "Wait... Oh! You're the girl my sister has a crush on-" She covers her mouth when she realizes what she said. Wait... MAY HAS A CRUSH ON ME?" "Eh... Pretend like you NEVER heard that!" Mia mutters. "I'm a dead girl if my sister finds out!" "I-Is May bi?" I ask cause I think that's what I am... "No! She's lesbian! Been it since we were little!" Okay! So I know she's not going to be disgusted by me! "What are you two talking about?" Someone asks behind us. SHit shit shit! It's her! "Eh... H-hey May!" Yep! It's her! "Hey Chloe! Hey sis! What are you talking about?" "N-nothing J-just t-that... I LIKE YOU OKAY?" What the hell did I just say?

Travis's POV

"What did you bring for lunch?" I ask when I pick up my pizza slice. "Uhm... I actually don't know... Zane usually takes care of our lunches! Hope dad didn't mix anything into mine!" "Is your dad a bad cook?" "Don't ask!" I smile and takes a bite. Mmmm! Much better than the vegetables that dad got me! Thanks, dad! I mean my other dad! Turner! It so hard to speak to both of them at the same TIME! "How did your fathers have time to cook pizza?" Nuka frowns. "Eh... I bought this on my way to school! My dad just won't listen to me when I tell him that I don't want vegetables!" "Travis... This is a very weird question but... what's your sexuality?" "Oh... I'm gay! Just like my parents!" I can see something sparkling in Nuka's eyes for a second but then he looks away. Was it something I said?

(A/N Ohhh! Love triangle!😏)