Rejection...

Skylor's POV

"Who were you calling scumbag?" I frown, watching as my son looks tensely around him. "Where is he?" "Kyle! Who!" "Chen!" My father? "Kyle, did you see your grandfather?" "Just heard him!" he growls, still looking around. "He told me he wanted to 'guide' me..." I don't get it... my father should be in the departed realm right now! "Are you sure it was him?" "I heard an old man and he was... I can't explain!" "I need to talk with your father about this!" I sigh before walking out of his room with him. "Kai, we need to talk!" "Look! If this is about that I accidentally used your toothbrush to clean the toilet I just have to say-" "Kyle heard my father and-What did you say about my toothbrush?"

Nuka's POV

Travis... I can't stop thinking about him... he's cute... I guess... "Are you okay son?" "Dad! I-I was just... thinking..." I stutter when my father approaches me. "Are you thinking about G-I-R-L-S?" he asks, smirking. "Not girls..." I mumble. "Dad, What do you think about May and Chloe's relationship?" "What? That they're lesbian? There's nothing wrong with that! Why do you ask?" "I-I think that I l-like a boy from my school... Please don't hate me!" "Oh, Nuka..." he smiles, taking my hand. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking someone of the same gender! Love isn't wrong!" "Thanks, dad!" I smile back.

Mia's POV

Sure I'm happy about my sister getting a girlfriend and all... and I'm not homophobic! But I guess I'm kinda... jealous of her? We're identical twins and we can talk to each other about almost everything but now... she has Chloe and I can't talk with her about my relationship since... I don't have one! "What's wrong sis?" "Oh hi, May! Nothing! Single life is great!" "You're jealous  about my relationship!" She smirks. Dam! Sometimes I wish we weren't twins! "Don't worry sis! Sure I love Chloe but you're my twin! She could NEVER replace you! Plus, I've noticed that a guy staring at you during class" Wait what?

Chloe's POV

"Cmon Chloe! Tell me the details!" Luke pleases. "She just told me she liked me too and then we kissed!" I sigh. "Are you two officially a couple now?" "Yes!" "Kids! It's bedtime!" Oh, right! I shoo my brother out of my room before I change into my pajamas, brush my teeth and set my alarm. When I lay down I start thinking... about HER! May, my girlfriend MY GIRLFRIEND! And no one is having a problem with it! It's perfect! Hope we can talk to tomorrow!

*timeskippy*

Peep! Peep!

I get out of bed, brushes my teeth and hair before I change and rush down to eat breakfast. "Hey, mom! Hey dad!" I smile as I shove a full spoon of oatmeal into my mouth. "Well, you're in a hurry!" My mom smiles and I nod. "Where's my brother?" "Still in bed?" of course... I put an apple in my bag before I run to the bus stop. After around ten minutes, the bus comes and my brother rushes out of our house. "Are you gonna do this every day?" I frown. "You try sleeping when you have dreams about your past life!"

Kyle's POV

"So... here's the thing... I'm sorry about the flirting but-" "Kyle? Are you talking to your bag?" May asks. "I'm not talking to the bag May, I'm practicing!" "For what?" "For talking to Sasha! Wait! You have a girlfriend now right?" "Uhm... yeah, you know I'm lesbian!" "HOW DO YOU TALK WITH GIRLS YOU LIKE?" "Geez, Kyle I have a girlfriend! I don't flirt with other girls!" Wait... THAT'S IT! "I need to show her that she's my only! Give her ALL of my attention!" "How are we even related?"

Emerald's POV

"So you decided to meet him after all?" I ask. "Yeah, but I swear if he starts flirting with me again I'll knock his teeth out!" "Okay... who did you get that attitude from?" I mean... our mother usually stays calm at the most situation and none of us has seen our father get mad... "Dad? Don't you remember how mad he got when some random guy started flurting with mo- Oh wait! You weren't there!" "What did you say?" "Eh... nothing special, but our father can get VERY mad sometimes!"

Travis's POV

So... I'm alone by my locker... can't really do much until my lesson starts... My sister walked outside to read a book... "Travis!" "Wha- oh hey Lara!" Is something wrong with her? Her face is all red! "I-I need to tell you something..." "Yeah...?" "I- I think I kinda... you know... Like you?" WHAT? Does she like me? But? HOW!? We've barely talked to each other! Okay, Travis! Reject her POLITELY! "Lara... you're a really nice girl and all..." I start. "But... I can't love you even if I wanted... I CAN'T love girls! I'm gay... just like my parents!" I can see a few tears forming in her eyes... SHIT! "I-It's okay!" She stutters. "I-I accept your choice of sexuality a-and I'll take this like a grown woman!"

*Timeskippy*

Ember's POV

When Lara said she was going to take Travis rejection like a grown woman... I'm not sure if she meant running into the girl's bathroom and crying until the lesson started... Hope Lloyd doesn't kill Travis when he finds out! Lara's sitting beside me and her green eyes are all red and puffy. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask. "Y-yeah I'm fine! I'm gonna take this like a grown woman!" I'm gonna buy icecream for her after school...