Another ANOTHER beginning

Ember's POV

"You were attacked by a robotic bear?" I frown. "Trust me I don't believe it either!" Emerald sighs. "What I learned is that my sister is crazy!" "I'm RIGHT here!" Sasha growls. "And what did you expect me to do?" "Wait for our parents to get home!" "And what if that bear tore our house apart!" "Well here's the thing!" I sigh. "We got attacked by a robotic bird when Turner and Gravis were at our parents' house!" "What is going on?" Cooper sighs. "Why are we born into this world?" "Well, we can all blame it on our parents for Fu-mph!" "SASHA!" Zona snaps as she covers Sasha's mouth. 

Kyle's POV

Okay... So now that we've kinda worked out the robotic-animal incident so NOW I have another thing to do! "Hello... wow I just want to see you in my bed!" I smirk at Sasha. "DO YOU WANT TO GET KICKED IN THE BALLS?" she shrieks. I slowly back away from her with my arms in the air. "Calm down..." "IF YOU CATCALL ME ONE MORE TIME I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!" Okay! She's really freaking me out! "Uhm... What can I do for you?" "STOP TREATING ME LIKE I WAS AN OBJECT!" I admit it! I start feeling kinda bad. "I... I'm sorry, this is how my dad always flirts with girls... and every time when I walk down the street girls at my age look at me and scream SAY SOMETHING HOT KYLE! KYLE, ARE YOU GOING TO BE JUST AS HOT AS YOUR DAD?" "All these expectations because of your father..." she sighs. "I understand!" "So... you're not gonna kick my balls?" "If you don't catcall me again!" "Promise! Friends?" "Friends!" 

Travis's POV

"TRAVIS WAIT!" Nuka yells and grabs my arm. "Nuka... We're about to miss class, AGAIN!" I sigh. "What is it?" "I-I'm sorry I'm bothering you with this but I... I kinda..." "Why is your face red?" "I-I... I've been thinking about you ever since we crashed into each other! And it was very nice of you to buy me a... heart-shaped cake..." "You've fallen for me right?" I smile. "Y-yeah... Look! We can... get a milkshake... or cake after school!" I look at the clock and then just grabs Nuka's arm and runs to the lesson. I sit down next to my sister who's just looking at me smirking. "I know what Nuka did! I know he has a crush on you!" "What a shock..." I sigh, rolling my eyes. "What am I supposed to say?" "Do you like him?" "Uhm... I don't know honestly... Just rejecting Lara was hard enough!" "Well... you could TRY to spend time with him and see what you think!" "Sure..." "Alright, class listen up!" Misako says. "Today I'll explain what happened when master Chen was banned from Ninjago!" "OH! My dad told me about this!" I exclaim. "Yes, Travis but please listen for a while!" 

Cyrus's POV

I must say my granddaughter's friends are very creative! Red assassin, Sketch, Psychogirl, Nightmare, Phobia, Smokescreen, Queen forest, The detonator, Monarch, Lady indomitable, Cyanide, Sentinel, Thunderbird, and Tsunami... I'm guessing I'll have to keep their identities a secret if they start running around in the city... 

*two MONTHS later* 

Chloe's POV

"Ohohoho! I like it!" I smile and look down on my suite.