What's wrong?

Luke's POV

"How was school today?" our father asks us when we close the door behind us. "It was fine..." I mumble and take out the picture from Chloe's bag. "Dad, who's this?" I hand him the picture... Now he looks like he's seen a ghost! "That's- Where did you find this?" he frowns. "I just found it in my bag!" I explain. "But do you know who the boy standing next to our mom is?" "Come here," he sighs and grabs our arms. "there's something your mother and I need to tell you!"

Emerald's POV

"Who is it?" my mom suddenly asks. "W-what? What do you mean?" "That girl you obviously is thinking about!" WHAT? How does she know? "Cmon! you ARE my son! I can see when you're thinking about someone!" "I'm not gonna tell you who it is!" I snap at her. "Aww... That's okay Emerald!" she smiles. "Just make sure she's a nice girl!" I don't know... Mia is... I don't know her that well... but she looks nice and she's cute... Hope I don't mistake her for her sister...

Mora's POV

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask. Dad is cooking dinner and our other dad is... I don't know what he's doing... Them my phone bleeps... Who can be texting me now? Oh, it's Chloe! Amazing that we're friends already!

Are you busy?

Dad is cooking dinner right now, anything important?

We need someone that knows how to hypnotize people!

What?

I'll explain later!

I think Dad knows... What do you need it for?

We need to dig in my brother memory...

Oh! We can do that!

Great! So can you come over?

I'll ask dad!

"Hey, dad?" I start when I turn off my phone. "Yes, sweetie?" "Can we go over to Chole and Luke's house after dinner?" "Who are they?" he frowns. Oh, I forgot! We haven't told him that much about them. "Ash and Camille's children!" I explain. "Of course Mora!" he smiles. "It's been a while since me and your father heard from them!" Hmm... should I tell him about why we're going? Yeah, I probably should! I turn on my phone and hands it to him. "Mora, you know that digging in some peoples memories can have serious consequences right?" he sighs. "And to do that, we need to hypnotize him, it will be like reliving all his memories!"

Ash's POV

"So let me get this straight!" Chloe sighs. "You mom, had a brother named Luke that killed himself when he was eighteen because he was always bullied in school?" "It wasn't ONLY because of that..." Camille sighs. "our father never really cared about him... he wanted a cute little girl, not a boy..." "But they had you too! Didn't that make him happy?" Luke asks and Camille shakes her head. "He wanted me and only me, he yelled at my brother for spending to much time with me and always having higher grades than me... sometimes I think he even abused him..." "He sounds like a freak!" Chloe snorts. "Anyways..." I continue cause I feel like if my wife continues she's gonna have a mental breakdown. "When he was eighteen he couldn't take it anymore and he... jumped off a cliff..." "Just like my dream!" Luke gasps. "That's right... but we need to know how you can be dreaming about something you've never heard about until now..." "Ash! We NEED to tell him!" "Honey, NO! He doesn't remember and it's unnecessary to bring it up!" "Tell me what?" Luke frowns. "Luke... when you were born we thought you were dead but then... it was like someone reviewed you and you were like any baby in the world!" "Camille! I don't think we should tell him the next part!"

"Ash, if what I think is true then he needs to know!" "Mom, WHAT?" Both Camille and I take a deep breath before she answers. "When you were five and your sister four we were on a trip together, your father stayed with your sister while you and I went to pick some mushrooms. Then suddenly, you ran away to a cliff... the same cliff that your uncle jumped from. I became terrified when I realized that and screamed for you to come back and then you just turned around, staring at me and said... 'Don't worry mommy! I won't jump like last time!' I just nodded, picked you up and ran back to our camp!" "So what you're suspecting is that..." Luke mumbles. "My brother was reborn as you... it sounds crazy but it's the only explanation I can think of!" "And you think that we can prove this theory by letting Mora and her dad dig in his memory?" "Hopefully just Neuro," I say. "I think Mora's too young for something like that!" "Eh... Since you two just revealed a big secret... I think it's time for me to reveal something too..." Chloe sighs. "Mom, dad... I'M CRUSHING ON A GIRL! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!" What did she just say? Before I get a chance to say something it starts knocking on our door. "We'll talk about this later," I mumble and starts walking towards the door. I don't think less of my daughter for liking someone of the same sex, but I wasn't expecting that from her. She always talked about marrying a prince when she was little and until a few months ago, she LOVED magazines with pictures of hot boys. But... she's my daughter and I love her no matter what! "Hi, Neuro!" I smile when I open the door. "And you must be Mora!" she nods and both walks in.  "So what's this all about?" Neuro asks and sits down on the couch.