I like you too...

Camille's POV

"Chloe please come out!" I sigh, knocking on her door. "No mom! I can't face her again!" "Chloe! It's Saturday! That means NO school! You know that right?" "Camille! Someone's at the door!" my husband calls. "Coming!" I walk to the hall to see two girls... who look exactly like each other standing at the door. "Hi! I'm May!" The one on the right says. "And I'm Mia!" The other continues. "And we are-" "Identical twins?" I chuckle and they both nod. "I'm only here because of my sister..." Mia smiles. "She wants to talk to your daughter!" "Oh... Okay! Follow me to her room!"

May's POV

"Hey, Chloe! It's me May!" I wait a few seconds before the door opens, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? She looks like she hasn't brushed her hair in years and her eyes have HUGE bags! "M-May! Listen! Your sister told me that you had a crush on me and I've loved you since the first time I saw you so I thought-" "Chloe! It's okay! It's true! I have a crush on you!" "R-really?" "Yes, Chloe!" I smile and takes her hand. "And since you confessed to me yesterday... I guess I can ask you now!" I take a deep breathe before I ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "YES! YES! YES YES!" She wraps her arms around me and we... KISS! WE KISS! "My baby girl is growing up so fast!" someone sobs behind us. "DAD!" Chloe snaps and her whole face turn red. "I'm SO sending this to our parents!" Mia smirks, holding up her phone. "MIA I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL!-"

Travis's POV

"Travis..." "Yes, dad?" "Why is there a chocolate cake in our refrigerator?" Shit, shit, shit! I thought I hid it well! "Where did you even get it?" "Eh... I bought it yesterday after school..." I admit. "Travis! This is WAY too much sugar for you to handle!" Okay... So maybe hiding the cake in something that we use every day was a bad idea... "Dad! One, I can't eat that much cake without throwing up! Two, It's not for me it's for my friend!" "Who?" "That boy I crashed into my first day!" I answer simply. "Cole's son?" My father frowns. "Why?" "Just to apologize to him... it's my fault that we're both grounded!" "But buy him a chocolate cake?" "He told me that was his favorite treat!" "Okay... Just one LAST question!" Why is he smirking? "What?" "Why is the cake heartshaped?" "It was the only one they had left..." I answer it seriously, cause that was the case! Why does he look disappointed?

*next day*

Sahsa's POV

"Are you sure you don't like him?" "Yes!" "Not even a bit?" "No!" "Do you hate him or something?" "Yes!" "But like... the way he looks at you-" "ZUE EMERALD LEE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" "Huh... I don't know! By the way! Mom told me that aunt Talla will visit us tomorrow!" Oh... Okay! I like aunt Talla! She's funny and sweet. Good who's texting me now? Ugh! Not that hothead! WHO GAVE HIM MY NUMBER?

K: You busy?
S: When it comes to you... YES!
K: Cmon! I'm sorryyyy about the flirting!
S: And watching me during gym class?
K: HOW DID YOU KNOW????????
S: OBVIOUSLY!
K: Just met me in the school-garden tomorrow during lunch!
S: UGH! Fine...

Lara's POV

"What's wrong Nuka?" I ask. "You aren't eating..." "I'm just... thinking of someone..." "You better eat your food!" Cole sighs. "Or you'll lose your strength!" "I know dad..." Wonder who he's thinking about... "Lara! I need to talk to you after dinner!" Ember says and quickly eats the last piece. "Okay, kids! You can go to your rooms now if you want!" I follow Ember up to her room and sits down in her bed. "So what did you wanna talk about?" "Do you know what Nuka was thinking about?" "Eh... he was thinking about that boy... Travis! The one you have a crush on!" "And...?" "He was considering whether he likes him or not..." "WHAT?" Does Nuka like the same guy as me? Is he even gay? "Don't look at me! You'll have to ask him!" "But... you don't just go and talk love with the one your friend likes!" I groan. "What am I going to do?" "Just talk to him about it! If he likes you... Then that's when you'll have to start thinking about that! If he doesn't... I actually don't know about that part!" Great! I thought I wouldn't have that much drama in our new school!

Kyle's POV

I can't believe she said yes! I maybe have a chance with her after all! "Kyle..." Someone says behind me, I turn around but... No ones there... "Kyle..." "Ember! I swear if that's you then I'll burn down your whole room!" "Kyle... Don't be scared! I used to know your mom VERY close!" "Alright! Who are you?" "You can call me grandpa if you'd like!" What? Like, Grandpa Ray? No, he wouldn't prank me like this! So it's on my mom's side... Oh no! "I know who you are!" I growl. "You're master Chen! The anacondrai wannabe who stole my parent's powers!" "But we're family!" he chuckles. "And honestly Kyle... So much power you have... why don't you take advantage of it?" "I'll never fall for that!" I answer. "My parents defeated you once and if they can't do it again, me and my friends will!" "Haha... Oh, my dear grandson, I'm here to guide you! To lead you to the right path! to be the greatest fire master Ninjago has ever known!" "NEVER!" I yell, charging my powers all around me. "Where are you, you scumbag?" "Kyle! What in the name of the first spinjitzu master are you doing?" I turn around to see my mom standing at the door, arms crossed and a frown on her face. Uh oh...