Chapter one

Hello to you, here is the first chapter, I hope you will like it, have a good read !

A mask covering his mouth and sunglasses covering his eyes, he walked down the street. He should never have left the dorm like that knowing their manager was coming to talk about their comeback. He also said he was going to have a bad 15 minutes when he got home. That said, he wasn't in a hurry. His walk was slow and restful, his heart beat calmly to the rhythm of his breathing. He watched people on the street wondering how normal life could be. He often looked at couples and envied them. He wondered what it was like to live in love, he wondered what it was like to feel. He would like for a day, to live in the shoes of someone who is in a relationship and who lives the perfect love. He was so ignorant, perfect love didn't exist, only in movies and books. In love there were always ups and downs, it was like that and no one could do anything about it. If God would have wanted couples to be perfect then it would have been.

The young rapper stopped in front of a bakery, he watched the window with water in his mouth. His stomach began to garble when he saw all his sweets, unfortunately he had not taken any money from him. He regretted this moreover. Absorbing in his contemplation he had not noticed the young woman who had stopped to watch the pastries. She licked her lips thinking she could buy a big cookie with the money she had on her. Only she thought about her weight, she didn't want to take it, she was going to have to eat it half and throw away the rest. His gaze turned to the stranger, who always looked at the pastries with an envious eye. Feeling a look at him, he suddenly turned his head. The young woman froze in surprise. Seeing her head Idol could not help laughing, the young woman frowned. Yet she was totally embarrassed when she realized that she was with a total stranger.

The silence was present, neither dared to speak. Through his sunglasses, the rapper detailed the girl, his black hair was loose and she wore a black skirt and a sweatshirt of the same color. He noticed that his shoes and white and little soiled compared to his, which was no longer very new. In retrospect, he should have gone to buy basketball a long time ago, but he didn't have much time with his busy schedule.

- I didn't mean to frighten you, said Idol. Excuse me.

- That's okay, she says.

The young woman was sure that she had heard this voice somewhere, but it was impossible, they had just met.

- It seemed like you were going to break the window to steal some...

- No, he cut it off. I didn't take any money from me, so I was just watching.

- Oh, I see, I'll buy myself a big cookie, if you want we can share.

- Don't bother for me, I don't want to bother you for a cake.

- But I don't mind! She exclaimed. Anyway, I wasn't going to eat the whole thing.

- If you insist, then I will.

The girl drew a shy smile and went into the bakery. As there was no one there she could quickly buy the famous cookie and get out as soon as possible. She didn't want the man to leave so she couldn't share it with him. The young rapper was always waiting for her near the window, when he saw her leaving the bakery he went to her. He had a strong desire to get to know him, but it was going to be complicated without revealing to him the fact that he was Idol. He knew very well that she might recognize him, but this idea made him smile.

- We could eat it together, he suggested. I know a quiet place.

- Oh, she said surprised and suspicious.

After all, she didn't know her age or even her name, she had the right to be suspicious, even if she was a little late for it.After a moment of reflection she accepted a nod of the head making the young rapper smile.

- Follow me, we'll eat the cookie when we arrive.

- Okay.

The young woman was holding the paper bag where the cookie was, while following this stranger who seemed so familiar to her. Idol took him to a park, to a quiet area that was hidden by trees. The girl who knew the park did not know that this place was there. She who loved calm and tranquility was perfect. The young rapper and the young woman tried in the grass. She took the cookie out of the paper bag and split it in two. The stranger watched her do it and took half the cake by removing her mask without hesitation. When she saw him without his mask the sensation of knowing him became stronger but she dared not say a word, contemplating his mouth. Idol was embarrassed enough by his eyes and believed in the cookie to forget it. The girl was slowly eating her half of a cookie while watching this stranger who in her eyes was not so much anymore, but as the proverb said, one should always be wary of appearances.

In the longest silence they ate their piece of cookies. Having finally finished, they looked at each other without speaking. The calm was getting heavy for both.

- By the way, what's your name? Jisung suddenly asked the young woman.

- My name is Key and you?

- You promise not to tell anyone and not to yell or anything?

- What?

- You promise me that?

- Yes, I promise.

Her reaction when she saw him without his sunglasses was astonishing, she only drew a smile, saying to herself that she knew him. She nevertheless began to blush with embarrassment after a few seconds.

- As you can see, I'm Han of the Stray Kids, but if you want to call me Jisung, let's call each other names now, shall we?

Jisung has been slow to reveal her identity

Jisung has been slow to reveal her identity. Key should be more wary of people, she could end up in danger. 

Will this meeting be beneficial?