Chapitre fourteen

hello, this is chapter fourteen, sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoy it

A month had passed, Key and Jisung had still not seen each other and yet they had done everything they could to meet each other. But to believe that their fate was not linked and that everything was done to prevent them from being reunited. The young woman despite all the effort of the world could no longer follow the courses in high school, her average had dropped considerably, which her parents did not understand. The young rapper no longer smiled, he spent all his time in his room if he was not training. He was more and more in conflict with the maknae and it felt on the atmosphere of the band. Many conflicts arose between them.

Key had just been kicked out of school for the third time this week. She had been asked to go to the principal's office, but she had just left the school with no plans to go. She was walking down the street towards where she had settled. She had run away again after a week of returning home. Since she could not return to the Stray Kids dormitory, she had taken shelter in a very old hotel that had been abandoned. No one knew her current situation in her high school, no Stray Kids, her parents had no idea where she was. The young woman had learned that her mother, who was expecting a child, had made her decision to leave. She knew full well that this future birth could take her place at the head of the family business.

Walking down the street, she finally decided to take a walk. She knew that the direction she was taking would lead her to walk past the Stray Kids dormitory, but she thought it was a peaceful place for a stroll and was not planning to miss it. For some time her thoughts were no longer valid, she sometimes had really absurd and dangerous ideas. She also wondered if she was depressed. But she preferred not to think about it so as not to spoil her days, even if it was never joyful for her. She regretted having been born, she preferred never to see the day. It was absurd since she had not been able to choose.

It may have been three or four hours since she wandered all the way and detour, she didn't want to pass the Stray Kids' dormitory yet, but she had already covered every possible detour. She approached it quickly as the night fell, which did not reassure her. She didn't like to prowl in the night, all alone, she was afraid to walk for more than two hours to return to her makeshift refuge. Not looking where she was going she was more than surprised when she was pushed hard.

The silence came when she saw the person who had hurt her shoulder. Her heart began to beat strongly, was she dreaming?

- Key...

He had no time to say anything that she threw herself into his arms.

- Jisung, she said, realizing that she was a few centimetres from the dormitory.

The tears had been coming to Key's eyes for as long as she wanted to see him again. She feared that she would have to go through this but finally she did not regret it. She could feel Jisung's arms tightening against her.

- Jisung! shouted a voice in the back of Idol.

The young rapper who recognized the leader's voice did not bother to turn around. Chan approached him and by his greatest surprise saw Key in the arms of Idol. He frowned but made no movement. He could understand what Jisung was feeling, he'd been through this before and knew it was horrible. Key saw the leader detached himself from Jisung's grip and greeted him with a slight bend.

- Don't do that, Chan informed him, waving his hand. You don't need his formalities with us.

- Okay, she said, it's quite upsetting to be able to see Jisung.

- Jisung, said Chan, looking at the young rapper. Let's go home and talk, Key comes with us.

The young woman nodded her head at Jisung, who had a smile on her face.

Entering the Key dormitory was stared at by all the rest of the group, she lowered her shameful head to make that look so. Jisung took his hand in hers and led her to the couch ignoring the others. The anger took place on the face of the young rapper, he could not ignore the argument he had had.

- What is she doing here? asked Changbin in a mean way.

- Changbin, said Chan as he approached. Let's not talk about this, we need to talk and all together, no argument, so everyone will make an effort to stay calm. Jeongin, I think you have something to say to Key.

The maknae nodded softly under Jisung's gaze and approached the young woman.

- Key, he began. I didn't want you to fall on that table, I didn't want you to get hurt, I'm really sorry, I feel terrible. If it hadn't happened, the manager wouldn't have known anything about your relationship.

Key looked at him but did not dare say a word, she could not find what she could say to him and it slightly annoyed her.

- I think, said Jisung. The best thing for everything to work out is for me to take a break from my activities, I need to see something else.

- Jisung does not...

- Key, he said. That's not all I do for you, but also for me and for the band to endure.

- If that's your choice," said Chan. I don't see a problem...

- Chan, he cut the maknae. He can't just leave, he's gonna have to talk to the manager and the director of the agency and they have to agree.

- They will accept, said Jisung. I'm really not well, I think I'm in a state of depression.

- Jisung," murmured Key, going to put his head on his shoulder.

- We're sorry, Jisung, said Felix. We should have seen that you were not well." We're a group, and we're not as united as we used to be....

Jisung and Key are finally back together, will Jisung's activity be put on hold? Will there be even more repercussions on the group?