Chapter two

Hello, how are you? In the first chapter Key and Jisung met, how will they get to know this?

Key slowly nodded his head with his mouth half open. She had trouble believing that she had before her eyes Jisung even though he had seemed familiar. The young rapper could see that Key seemed uncomfortable, but he was as uncomfortable as she was.

- Could you tell me about yourself? asked Jisung, breaking the silence.

- My life is not very exciting, she replied.

- It must be more so than mine.

- Don't talk nonsense! exclaimed Key. I would love to be in your place, it must be so good.

He looked at her not surprised her words. Thinking about it she had the physics to become Idol but he knew very well that she did not know what the real occupation of Idol was.

- It's not as simple as it sounds.

- Really?  asked Key, wanting to know more.

- Yes. There are rules we have to abide by that are in our contracts, but I'm not allowed to tell you about them. If word got out, I could be in a lot of trouble.

- All right, I said, throwing a little smile at him. Chan and the others were not with you?

- No, they're in the dormitory. We weren't allowed to go out, but I wanted to get some air. I didn't want to get in my head with them yet...

- Why? I ask by frowning.

- Oh don't worry, it's nothing serious.

- Are you sure?

Jisung watching her lowered her head and let out a sigh that worried Key.

- Your name is very beautiful, he said, changing the subject.

Key soon understood his words that he wanted to avoid the subject, so she did not insist that he say it for himself.

- Please, Key, tell me about yourself.

- If you insist, but I don't have much to say. I'm Thai and my parents moved to Korea when I was one. I'm an only child and my parents want me to take over their business when I finish my studies...

She stopped there not wanting to say more, she did not like to talk about her too much. That's why she didn't have a real friend, because everyone she knew thought she was mysterious.

- Don't you want to take over their business? asked Jisung, leaning his head to the side.

Key shook her head negatively, she would never take over this business, she wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted.

- Is it a big business?

- No, she replied. It's a small electronics company.

- I see, but what do you plan to do if you don't take over the company?

- I would dream of becoming Idol, but my parents do not want to support me...

He gave her a warm smile.

- I'm sure you could make your dream come true.

- The only problem is my parents.

-I can help you, he offered in a small voice.

She lowered her head, she didn't want to disturb him with this, but she dreamed so much of realizing her dream. Jisung would never dare admit it, but he thought it was magnificent, but as we knew love blinds and hides all the faults of a person. Only he didn't yet know how he felt about her knowing they had just met.

There was silence, Key did not know what to say. She did not know if she should accept his help or if she should refuse. When Jisung got up she did the same while trying not to lift his skirt.

- I'll have to go, Key.

- All right, will we see each other again?

- Come back here tomorrow, around fourteen o'clock, he replied, winking.

She shook her head blushing. He gave her a smile and left by putting on his mask and sunglasses. Key still didn't believe it, she had just spent a long time with Jisung of the Stray Kids, even if it wasn't her Bias in the band, it was great. Her Bias was Minho but she was already happy to have had a moment with the rapper. She thought Jisung was nice, and he did have squirrel cheeks.

Jisung wouldn't have thought when he got up to meet a girl like Key. He was happy to have met her, he even thought he could introduce her to others. But first of all he had to go back to the dormitory, he knew very well that he was going to have problems but he had taken the risks. Arriving near the dormitory he could see the car of their manager, he sighed knowing that he was not going to be very happy. He blew and entered the dormitory through the front door. Upon entering, we were directly into the living room which was open to the kitchen. The band members and the manager who were sitting on the couch turned to him. Jisung took off his mask and glasses trying not to pay attention to their eyes. An idea crossed his mind not to be reprimanded by the manager. With a quick step he then went to his room under the angry call of the manager. He slammed the door of his room as he entered it, warning them that he wanted to be alone. Sharing his room with Chan and Hyunjin he was not surprised to see the leader enter in turn. Jisung went to his bed a place not paying attention to Chan. The leader could see that something was wrong for him to leave like that, he had already noticed it before he left the dormitory without authorization. Chan didn't want to talk to him about it, knowing Jisung he would soon talk about himself. Jisung usually told him everything. The leader went to sit next to him and surrounded his arms around him, hugging him. Jisung let him, not wanting to push him away, Chan was like a brother to him. Jisung knew very well that he would always be there for him.

- You want to talk about it? asked the leader.

- No, replied Jisung in a small voice.

Key is very mysterious and Jisung is hiding things from his group, What will happen in their next interview?