Chapter eleven

in the previous chapter Jisung reveals to everyone that Key wants to become Idol, so what the hell is going to happen in chapter Eleven?

A week had passed since Key ran away from home, her parents had not sought her out. Despite her running away she continued to go to high school and continue to live in the Stray Kids dormitory, she slept on the couch and it didn't bother her. It was temporary, until the manager found a solution since he had been made aware of the situation. He had accepted it, knowing full well that he could not leave the young woman on the street, it was bad for her image and bad for her.

Arriving and entering the dormitory after spending his day in class, Key placed his satchel in a sigh near the coffee table in the living room. This week had been exhausting for her. When Jisung asked her to audition at the JYP she thought it was a bad joke, but it wasn't. To train the members of the group give him some small lessons of singing and even dance. Yet she danced well and had a wonderful voice, which surprised them, apart from Jisung. No girl had apparently signed up for the audition the JYP was doing. There were few candidates, with Key it was seven. The audition had not been discovered enough to make it more crowded, that was after all the goal of the JYP, few people but less choice to make.

When Jisung came down to the living room and saw her, he went to sit next to her. He had recovered his smile and good humour since she moved into the dormitory. Which made the band members happy, but they all saw who got too close to her and probably too fast. But since they thought she could make the audition, there would be no problem for them to be in a relationship. At least they all hoped. Only this hearing was in five months, the JYP intended to reopen the registration so that there are at least ten people.

- Key, said Jisung.

The young woman turned her head towards him, looking elsewhere.

- Hum?

- Is something wrong?

- I was just thinking about the audition.

- Oh, you don't have to worry, you know, I'm sure you can do it.

- I don't know if it's a good idea, Jisung, I'm afraid I'm not up to it.

- Don't say that! he exclaimed. You have everything you need to succeed.

- Perhaps, perhaps not.

Jisung gave her an encouraging smile and came to take her in his arms, which surprised her. The young woman allowed herself to be done, it had to be said that she was right where she was. She lifted her head towards him, the young rapper looked at her with a mad desire to do something. He hesitated, did he have to do it? Or wait for more? For him he had already waited too long even though she had made him see all the colors during her first week passed here. It should have been said that Key had more amble knowledge with everyone, especially with Minho, his Bias. This had made Jisung extremely jealous, but the main thing for the group was that he was in a good mood again. Key wouldn't let go of him, too stunned by his face that she thought was cute. Jisung took in a swing that seemed impossible to him approached his head from his and kissed him. It wasn't just a kiss, it was something sincere and in love from Idol. Key, in spite of his surprise, let himself be done, the touch of his lips had given him chills, but also a feeling of pleasure. She didn't think this day would come this fast, they'd only known each other for two weeks. Jisung broke that kiss that seemed endless to him and stuck his forehead against Key's.

- Jisung, spoke a small voice surprised and saddened.

Idol leapt and strayed from Key, turning.

- I.N.

The maknae ran off, going up the stairs two by two and went to meet Chan who was in his room, alone. Jisung got up and went after him with a moment's delay. Key seemed lost, it happened that she loved Jisung but this situation would now be very complicated for them. Especially if Jeongin does something.

When Jisung entered his room, he could see Jeongin in tears in the protective and muscular arms of the leader. The young rapper closed the bedroom door and went to sit on his bed, staring at them.

- What happened? asked Chan, looking at Jisung.

- He.....

- I kissed Key, said Jisung, cutting off the maknae.

- Jisung, sighed Chan. You know that your contract prohibits...

- So what? I'm sure she'll pass this audition.

- It is in five months, the JYP thought even postponed the hearing until January two thousand twenty because they have problems that they have to solve. So right now it's impossible and imagine that she doesn't succeed...

- Well, in that case, I think I'll leave the group.

- Jisung, said Jeongin. Don't do that. Don't leave the group.

- Jisung, began the leader. We're not gonna tell the others anything right now, but you're gonna have to figure something out if she doesn't make this audition. If you leave the group, I don't know how we would do without you. Do everything but not that. Please.

- Okay, sighed Jisung.

- And try to be discreet, knowing Woojin and Seugmin, if they found out, they could say it unwittingly in front of the manager, or worse, in front of the director of the agency.

- You won't say anything, Jisung asked.

- Yes, he replied in a trembling voice. But I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay! Promise me, Han!

- I promise you, Jeongin, said Jisung.

The young rapper didn't know if he was going to be able to keep his promise, but he was going to do everything he could to keep it. He couldn't do that to Jeongin, he promised him. He had to find solutions, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Key was pacing the living room, she didn't know what to think about it. She heard the evening of her arrival in the dormitory, Minho lecture to Jisung, reminding him that his contract forbids him to be in a relationship. She acted like nothing happened. But now she really had to talk to him about it. She couldn't stay and not say anything knowing that he was kissing her.

Jisung finally kissed Key, but will there be any repercussions compared to the group?