Chapter eight

Hello, in the seventh chapter Jisung met a man, the mystery still weighs who-is it?

Jisung didn't think he was meeting him and talking to him one day, it had to be said that he had advised him well and had left with his number because they had not been able to finish their conversation so exciting. Jisung had been happy to meet him, he had been able to ask the right questions and know how he was going to do it. His phone in hand, being in his room, he decided to call him. He hoped that we would pick up and he did.

- Hello? asked a tired voice.

- Key! exclaimed Jisung, sitting on his bed. Are you okay?

- Oh Jisung, yes, and you?

- Yes, you look exhausted...

- I just got out of school, I'm on my way home.

- Oh, I see. If it's not too intrusive, where do you live?

- I'm not allowed to tell you, Jisung, if I do, my parents will give me a hell of a speech.

- Don't worry, replied Jisung, quite disappointed. That's okay. Not too hard on classes?

- A little, but that's normal. I envy you Jisung, I would do anything to make my dream come true!

- And I would do anything to live love, he murmured.

- What did you say? I didn't hear!

- Oh! he exclaimed. No, I was talking to Felix, who was passing by, he lied.

- Um...

- What?

- No, nothing.

- Tell me!

- It's nothing, just an idea that crossed my mind...

- Come on!

- I was thinking that since you're an Idol you might...

Jisung frowned seeing what she meant.

- Perhaps what?

- No, forget it, I don't want to abuse you because you're an Idol.

Jisung had a little laugh, she was sincere, he heard it in his voice.

- Come to the dormitory if you can, he said.

- Now?

- Yes!

- Oh, I'm very sorry, Jisung, but I can't do it another time.

- Okay, he sighed.

- I must leave you.

- I'll talk to you next time.

- Okay.

One beep sounded, Key had just hung up.

Jisung dropped his phone on his bed and went to join the group in the living room. Changbin noticing his presence went to take his arm and made him sit on the sofa, surprising him. Jisung did not understand Changbin's actions. He had found him strange.

- Jisung, started Seugmin. We need to talk.

- Talk about what? asked Jisung, frowning.

- Of your friend, Key, replied Woojin.

- And why?

- We can clearly see that...

- There's nothing between us if that's what you think, said the young rapper when he got up.