Chapter sixteen

Hello, here is chapter sixteen, I hope you will like it and I will have returns! In the previous chapter Key was afraid that everything was going wrong.

Jisung opened the door of the room, it was more than nine thirty and Key was still asleep. The manager had arrived in the company of the director of the agency, something he did not expect. He wanted to see if Key was awake but no, she had had a lot of trouble finding sleep and needed to sleep.

On returning to the kitchen he could see that the manager and the director were sitting on the sofa, he settled down on the ottoman in front of them.

- Jisung, said the manager. The reason I called the director is because I had to let him know about your relationship.

Jisung looked at him looking for his words, he didn't know what to say for fear of having more problems than he was likely to have.

- Jisung, started the director, taking the papers out of his briefcase. I have two proposals for you.

- Which ones?

- I have learned that Key, if I am not mistaken, is registered for the hearing at the JYP, so here is my first proposal, if she succeeds the hearing I might consider. Be at the fact that you're together and that you would also make an album together, but if it fails you will cut off all contact with her and I will arrange for her to move to another city.

- Okay, sighed Jisung. What about the second proposal?

- The second proposition is that you leave the band to live your life and sign a contract as a solo artist, but you can still attend their concert and see them whenever you want.

The silence set in, Jisung's manager knew that the choice he was going to make was going to be crucial and that he could not go back.

Key had heard everything, she knew that he would have to make a choice and she hoped that he would make the right one. She didn't get noticed hiding in the hallway. The young woman wanted to show up and tell them what she thought, but she was afraid of repercussions. However she took her courage with both hands and came out of her hiding place entering the small living room. The eyes turned to her, Key approached with a clumsy step. The director put the papers in his hand and pressed his hands on his knees.

- Key, I suppose, he said.

The concerned woman nodded gently. The director looked at Idol then the young woman, he did this several times and sighed.

- I imagine you heard what I said to Jisung.

- Yes, she replied in a small voice. I must say that

- Key, said Jisung. Don't say anything, let me do it.

- Jisung, said his manager. You have to make a choice.

- I know.

The director stood up, Jisung's manager looked at him without saying a word.

- I'll give you two days to think about it, I'll leave you the contract if you want to become a solo artist, we'll see you soon.

On his beautiful words the director came out of the apartment, the young rapper passed his hand in his hair while sighing long. This situation was beyond him and he did not want to disappoint anyone. He was afraid to make a bad decision and it could be understood.

Key looked at him quite saddened to see it like this, she saw very well that it was not right to have to make this decision. The young woman approached him.

- Jisung.

Idol looked up at her, and took his hand in hers, and made her sit on her knees.

- Key, I said.

- Jisung, she said. Don't make the wrong decision, I don't want you to sign this contract to become a solo artist.

- Key would be the most effective way to...

- Jisung if you do this what Chan, Hyunjin, Felix and the others think? They need you and you need them.

- Jisung, said his manager. Key is right, but now it is up to you to make the final decision.

Jisung looked at them in turn, he didn't want to admit it, but he knew very well that his girlfriend was right.

For his part Chan had just laid out to everyone the plan for Jisung to find smiles and good humour. Of course, they had to be discreet and the media would not know. The manager was going to be informed in the afternoon, the leader knew very well that he was with Jisung at this hour, he could not take risks and that the surprise is no longer a surprise.

- I have an idea! cried Seungmin, clapping his hands.

- What is it?

- We could ask Key to do the same, I'm sure Jisung would be even happier.

- Why not, said Chan. I'll talk to the manager, so he can keep Jisung busy while we do this. We mustn't forget that Key is with him.

- That's true, said Changbin. But I'm sure it will work, Key is rather discreet from what I saw when she was here.

- Don't tell me, Woojin said, once I almost had a heart attack because I hadn't seen him in the hallway.

- I remember, said Felix. I had seen you fall when I cried, you had even frightened him.

- Yes, but it wasn't funny, he replied. You were laughing.

- Oh, I'm fine, considering your face it was more than funny.

- Well, said Chan. We have to start writing our songs, we have to do it as quickly as possible, because he could make a decision at any time.

- What are you talking about? asked the maknae.

- Whether he leaves the group or not, so we have to hurry.

The maknae nodded his head, he absolutely did not want Jisung to leave, he already had an idea behind the head to cheer up the rapper. He really hoped that he would like it and that he would not leave the band, but he knew very well that it was going to be complicated to write a song on his own, he was going to need the help of his Hyungs. Even if it would take time he would do it, no matter what.

- So what are we waiting to begin? asked Minho.

- I'll get some leaves! exclaimed Hyunjin as he rose.

- And I have pens! cried Felix.

Chan laughed as Hyunjin and Felix ran to get what they needed. Real kids when they got into it, but it always put the mood back in the band.

Chan and the band are planning a big surprise for Jisung but only one question arises, will it please him?