Chapter three

Hello, in the previous chapter Jisung called Key, but isn't she too reckless?

The night had been short for Key, she had not been able to sleep more than three hours. Her insomnia was surfacing and she couldn't do anything about it. It must have been about six in the morning when she got up and left the room. She walked across the hallway and went down the stairs, avoiding to make as little noise as possible, so she didn't have to wake up her parents. Arriving at the bottom of the stairs she went to get her clothes which she had prepared the day before and which was on the sofa in the living room. She took off her pajamas and dressed up in her blue skirt and her red sweatshirt, she later put on her black boots that she loved very much.

Key did not want to spend her day here, slowly and silently she hurried to the front door and left the house. She knew if her parents didn't see her coming out, they wouldn't stop her. With her purse on her, Key had enough to buy herself something to eat, even though she didn't know what yet.

Walking down the street in the fresh morning air, she thought about her meeting with Jisung, she was anxious to see him again but it wasn't time. She should have gone to school today, started at ten, but she didn't want to. Key would much rather walk down the street. Her parents would soon find out when they didn't see her. Rarely did she skip school, which is why her parents let her, after all they did the same when they were younger and Key had excellent results. They didn't see why they wouldn't let her have fun and do stupid things from time to time. It was some kind of agreement she had made with her parents after the first time she was skipping a math class, as long as she remained serious in the yards she had free fields to do whatever she wanted, except drinking alcohol, drugs, and smoking. Anything that was dangerous to health, she also had no right to commit crimes, something quite normal after all.

The young woman stopped by the bakery where she had met Jisung. She thought back to the moment when he had caught her observing him, she laughed a little and then resumed her way. She did not yet know where she was going, Key walked aimlessly with a little smile taped to her lips. She said she was going to see Jisung again in the afternoon and was very happy with the idea.

Suddenly feeling followed, she accelerated the pace of her walk. She had never felt this sense of fear, let alone that of being followed. She could feel a heavy look on her. The ball in her belly she walked faster and faster, the man who followed her gained distance towards her. He could catch her by the arm and block her against the facade of an establishment. Key surprise had screamed out of fear. Unfortunately for her there was no one on the street at this hour. The man held his arms above his head, he had been quick and Key could not move. The unhealthy look of the man frighten him.

- So, my pretty, said the stranger. Are we walking alone at this hour?

- Let go of me! she cried.

- Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you.

Key began to struggle, but the man shot him in the head with a rather imposing stone that he had hidden in the pocket of his pants. The young woman cried out in pain at the force of her blow, a trail of blood began to flow from her head. Key was a little stunned by the blow she had received.

- You! exclaimed a man's voice.

Key's attacker burst out on her and ran away like a coward. The young woman allowed herself to slide against the wall, not realizing what had just happened. The man who had just saved her life approached her, wearing a hood over her head and sunglasses when it was not even seven in the morning. The situation far exceeded Key, she was totally frightened. The man with the sunglasses went to kneel beside her and gently put his hand on her lap. Hopping, Key raised his head towards him.

- Is it all right? he asked gently.

The tears in her eyes she nodded her head, trembling from head to foot. She was suspicious of this man she didn't know, after what had just happened was totally normal. Seeing his intense fear he took off his glasses but kept his hood. Key wiped his eyes fogged with tears that threatened to flow. The shock and relief could be seen on his face.

- Let me introduce myself properly, he said. I am E'Dawn, a former member of the Pentagon.

She dared not say a word, ashamed of what had just happened. His head was hurting, E'Dawn pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped the blood that had flowed down his cheek.

- He opened up to you, he said, shocking Key. But since it's already stopped bleeding, I don't think it's serious. I don't like perverts like him, they attack young girls and then leave them to die. It's rare to see them here.

- Thank you.

- That is normal.

Idol helped her up with a comforting smile. Key was lucky that E'Dawn was around. That said, she wondered what he was doing here.

- You shouldn't be alone, he might be watching us and following you again. You don't want to go home right now either, especially if your parents aren't bad, I guess you're still living with them. We should go to the police.

- No! exclaimed Key. I don't want my parents to know, they'll never leave me alone again.

- I see, they're not at your place?

- What time is it?

- Six and forty-five.

- They then left, they worked early.

- Don't you have a brother and sister?

- No, she replied, shaking her head.

- Would you like to stay with me?

Key was surprised by his proposal. Besides meeting two Idols in two days seemed very unlikely to him but possible.

- So you wouldn't be alone...

- I'm happy, she said, in a trembling voice. But I don't want to disturb you.

- Don't worry, I don't mind. I'm going to meet Hyuna at a coffee shop I booked for us and my old band, so I'm happy to invite you.

- Oh! she exclaimed. Do you still see them?

- Yes, they are my friends after all, then Hyuna likes them well. Think that not everyone is lucky.

- I know, but I find it hard to believe...

- I imagine so! Have you ever met another Idol?

- Yes, she replied, watching him put on his sunglasses. That was yesterday.

- That's cool, you're lucky.

- I wouldn't say that too much with what has just happened...

The silence settled in between, Key thought of Jisung, she was really looking forward to seeing him to tell him what had happened. But for now she was going to spend time with E'Dawn, the Pentagon and Hyuna.

Key met E'Dawn in a strange situation

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Key met E'Dawn in a strange situation. She didn't think she could meet two Idols in two days and even less that he invited her to a cafe where she could meet Hyuna and the Pentagon.

Key will need to be more cautious in the future.

What's Jisung's reaction gonna be when he finds out what happened?