Chapter twenty

Hello, only one question arises in this chapter, how the reunion between Jisung and Key will happen?

Being in her dressing room, Key was pacing, she had repeatedly failed to cry but she could not afford to let a single tear flow, her makeup would take off otherwise. She was extremely stressed and more and more dreaded the moment when she would go on stage. Chan had promised to pick her up after their eight nine songs they had written in a very short time, it was kind of a bonus at the concert. She watched in the small TV the concert was taking place, sometimes she danced on their music but avoided doing too much not to use her strength and not to sweat too much.

As the concert unfolded she could feel her heart racing more and more, she was even afraid to faint because of it, and she hoped it wouldn't. Jisung still had his blond hair, she liked it so much, she thought it made him sexier and reflected his personality. A microphone in her hand, she kept going around in circles, she couldn't afford to make the slightest mistake, she was afraid to forget the lyrics of her song. But she was so deep in her head that it was impossible, she knew it very well. She closed her eyes for a few moments and blew a good blow trying to relax. What didn't work that much, all she wanted was for everything to go well, that there was no problem or unforeseen. She doubted her, but if she had passed the JYP audition it was because she had a certain talent, otherwise she would not have been taken. The director of the agency supported Key because after reflection, he understood what he had engendered, a depression for Jisung and a Key who no longer believed in her. He had announced to Key that if everything went well, he could be together and even announce their couple to the fan tonight.

The moment had come, Chan had just stormed into her dressing room. She opened her eyes, looking at him. She went to take her hand, which he gave her with a hesitant step.

- You will set the fire, he reassured her.

- I am afraid that...

- Don't worry about it.

He winked at her and guided her through the many corridors, as she followed him she could feel the anguish flying away. Confidence gradually took its place, it still feared Jisung's reaction. Would he be happy? Angry? Or would have no reaction? She didn't know, but her manager had assured her that everything was going to be okay, everyone else had told her that. Arriving near the scene, Chan stopped and turned to the young woman, he let go of her hand and gave her a wave to wait a few minutes. The leader of the Stray Kids went on stage, and by Key's greatest surprise, he spoke in French, she had not understood a single word and did not prefer to know, here is what he had said:

- We have a surprise for you tonight! Something you don't expect!

When she saw Changbin coming towards her, she suspected the time had come. Key began to climb the first two steps that led to the scene, she almost fell because of the stress that came back, but she was caught by Changbin who had come close to her.

When the melody of the song began, she realized that she only had a few seconds left to get on the stage. Then beginning to sing nervously, she went up the last steps and began to advance on the scene of a clumsy step. Jisung turned his back on her, his eyebrows were furrowed, he had not turned but recognized his voice. He was frozen, didn't know how to react to the fans who were watching them. Should he turn to her? Should he jump for joy? Was he to deny it? His thoughts were disturbed, he could not put his thoughts in place, everything was mixed, his emotions, his feelings, his fear. Key continued to move forward while singing this song she had written, revealing what she might have felt when she met a certain person.