Chapter seven

Hello in the previous chapter Key was in the dormitory with the Stray kids, what can the members of the friendship between Key and Jisung think?

When his alarm sounded, Key frowned, muttering incomprehensible words. The day before had exhausted him, it had to be said that Jisung had planned everything for his birthday. What surprised him most was his gift, he had given her a phone, a samsung to be more exact. When she told him that she would not have enough money to pay for the sim card that had bought her, he informed her that he would pay for it himself because it made him happy. She hadn't told her parents about the phone knowing that they were upset when she came home, the day before she had skipped a second day of class. So she had no choice but to go to high school.

After a few minutes of lounging in his bed, Key got up and dressed in a black skirt and a simple white shirt that she tucked into his skirt. Of course, she wore tights and her white shoes. With all the slowness possible she took her satchel which she put on her two shoulders and left her room. She had only one idea in mind, spoke to Jisung by message, her phone was of course hidden in the pocket of her bag. Arriving at the front door of the house after going down the stairs she crossed her father. He did not calculate it and went to join his wife in the kitchen. The young woman sighed and left the house.

Key had to walk the way, like every time she went to high school. Determined, she began to walk towards the school. She pulled the phone out of the front pocket of her binder and turned it on, she had received a message from Jisung wishing her a good day. At the sight of this she replied a simple thank you because she didn't really have time. She'll speed up the pace of her walk not wanting to be late. Even if she didn't want to go to school, she couldn't afford to be late.

Arriving in front of her school, she entered it slowly and sighing. The high school class was already full of students, some of the students in Key's class were staring at it. She was trying not to pay attention, but it was complicated. She knew she was going to have a long day.

On his side Jisung had just got up, he was tired but not going to complain, he had a good night. Arriving in the living room he saw that Chan and Hyunjin were awake, he went to sit down on the sofa while yawning. He had seen Key's response, he did not understand why she had only answered him one word, he thought she was probably busy. Chan saw something he was worried about, and he knew it was Key.

- Hyunjin, said the leader. You can leave us, I must speak to Jisung.

The concerned nodded and stood up before going into the kitchen singing Get Cool. Jisung feared what the leader was going to say and knew full well that he was going to have to listen to him.

- Jisung, began Chan, turning to him. We need to talk about your feelings for Key.

The young rapper let out a sigh expecting it, he could not escape this discussion.

- I have no feelings for her, said Jisung, lying to her.

- Don't lie, when she was near Minho you looked at him and you looked totally jealous! It's obvious, you love her Jisung.

Idol lowered his head and crossed his arms, he could not admit to Chan that he loved her. Then Jisung did not want to involve him in this. He couldn't go too fast with Key either. You could say it was love at first sight for Jisung as it was for Key, a very complicated story that wasn't going to work for them.

- Jisung

- Leave me Chan, he said, rising.

The young rapper went to put on his mask and his cap close to leaving the dormitory.

- Jisung, we have to go to the agency, explained the leader.

- I will join you, I need to be alone.

Jisung did not lose a second to leave the dormitory as quickly as he could. Chan had no choice but to discuss it with others to try to reason with him.

It was now two hours since Key was in class and Jisung was wandering the streets. The young rapper would not admit it but a relationship with the young woman would prove very risky. That said, he wanted so much to be able to kiss her and hold her in his arms, but he had to think about a plan and take his time first. A plan so that if they were in a relationship nobody would find out. He was ready to face the head of the agency and break the rules of his contract. When he bumped someone he stopped, just like the stranger. He turned to this man with the sunglasses, yet there was no sun and he also wore a cap. Was it an Idol?

- Excuse me, said Jisung, bowing down.

- Don't worry, your voice reminds me of someone.

- Yours too, said Jisung, reflecting.

- You're an Idol? Ask the hesitant stranger.

- What about you?

The man looked around him.

- We shouldn't talk about it here, there are people. Let's go to a coffee shop and talk, if you don't mind.

- I will, accepted Jisung, rather suspicious.

The cap man thought he knew who it was but he didn't want to say it in front of so many people around him. Jisung followed him, he did not say a word, distrustful of this stranger, he risked nothing after all if this man was an Idol, but he preferred to be suspicious not like Key who was not.

Arriving in front of a small cafe, they entered, there were not many people. Jisung followed the stranger to a table away from curious eyes. Installed neither dared remove what hid their identity.

- Yes, said the man. I am an Idol.

Jisung frowned some may be worried. After a fine sigh he took off his mask and cap. The man did the same and removed himself who was hiding his eyes and his cap. Jisung remained quite surprised by the person in front of him. The stranger was right, he knew it was him.

Jisung really doesn't want to talk about his feelings on Key to Chan 

who is this stranger that met Jisung?