Chapter thirteen

Hello, in chapter twelve key had a rather serious accident, what will happen now?

Key was sad, she had just returned from the hospital after a week-long stay there. Her parents came looking for her and gave her a hell of a time to be gone. She had been forbidden to leave the house and would stay in her room. She wanted to see Jisung again, he missed him so much. Only she couldn't, her parents would kill her if she dared to leave again. Key was thinking of doing everything she could to see him again, even if it was at her peril, she was fed up, she couldn't take it anymore. Staying locked up in her house was not an idea she liked, away from the world. Determined, she got up and left her room before going to join her parents who were in the kitchen, making pizzas for lunch. His father, having seen him, turned to her, with a smile on his face, he had a calm and gentle look, as if he had forgotten what had happened.

- Your arm is not too sore? he asked.

- No, I'm fine, my forearm is fine.

- What do you want? asked his mother, turning to her.

- We have to talk, replied Key, putting his hands on the table. I've made a decision.

- Which one? asked her father, frowning.

- I would not take over the family business, whether you like it or not. I need to be able to follow my own voice, I don't want a destiny already mapped out. I...

- Excuse me? She cut off her mother. We put our heart and soul into leaving this company to you later, and you don't want it?

- I never wanted it, you decided before I was even born, it's not a life. Maybe you like doing it, but not me! You don't have to decide for me.

- Key, said his father. It's too late, your name already appears as the company manager when we stop working, we can't make any changes. In any case, you are not given a choice. You will never live with your dreams. It is totally stupid to think that.

The young woman clapped her fist on the table and came out of the kitchen to piss off. She did not understand how they could have done this. She took her jacket, put it on and even though she was not allowed to leave, she came out of the house slamming the door, letting them know that she was not ready to come back. I don't care if she has to spend the night outside. Key couldn't make it to the Stray Kids dorm, the manager threatened to call the police if she came back, but the band didn't know about it.

She walked and walked without stopping, desperately continuing to find a quiet place. A place where no one could find her, a place where she could be alone. The park was a bad idea, she knew Jisung could be there. She had no idea where to go. She just wanted to be on Jisung's side, to be able to curl up in his arms, to be able to talk to him. Key was scrambling to find a way to see him again, but it wasn't that simple, not as simple as she thought. She thought if she didn't fall on the table nothing would have happened. She knew she could have made up for it, but she didn't react, she just thought it was all her fault. She would love to be able to go back in time to change the present. She knew that if she wanted to see Jisung again she would have to succeed at any cost the JYP audition. Only she knew that fate was upon her and that, unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about it.

Jisung on his side had been ordered by the manager not to see Key anymore, not to leave the dormitory even if he had a day off. The young rapper was as sad as Key, he loved her and didn't want to lose her. Chan was trying to get him out of the room but couldn't. Jisung spent his time sitting or lying on his bed. He wanted to see her again and think of a plan. A plan to leave as discreetly as possible and return without anyone noticing, having locked the door of the room, nobody could enter. The night was about to fall and only one idea came to his mind. Rising, he put his phone in his pocket. The young rapper went to open the window sitting on the ledge. He passed his feet out. It was high but not enough for him to hurt himself. He jumped and tried to make any noise on landing. The hardest thing was going to be to go back to his room, but for now he had to find Key, he felt the need to go see her, to talk to her and to kiss her. The only problem is that he didn't know where she was, he had no idea where she lived, it was totally a mystery to him. It was Jeongin's fault if he got there, if this accident hadn't happened, he wouldn't be far from Key. All week he had avoided the maknae who was very angry. The young rapper walked in the street, without a mask, without a scope, without a cap. Nothing could hide his identity, but Jisung didn't care. For him it didn't matter, anyway the night was starting to fall, nobody would recognize it. Head down he continued his way, not really looking where he was going. Jisung was confused by everything that had happened in such a short time. He wanted Key to be a wonderful life by his side, but to think that fate would come after them.

Key and Jisung can't see each other again, what are they gonna do to try and find each other?

I wanted to thank @Chimchimpiupiu for all it is votes, so that's why I dedicate this chapter to her, thanks to you