Chapter eighteen

In the previous chapter, Key announced to Jisung that she was leaving, their couple breaks, will they one day reconcile?

Several weeks had passed since Key left the apartment where she lived with Jisung. She had gone to live away from him but had always remained in Seoul, she also avoided meeting Jisung when she went out to town, she did not want him to know that she was still here. The young woman felt bad to have left her but yet she had to do it, it had been for her own good and that of Jisung who was going to make the wrong decision. Despite the fact that she no longer saw him, she was always thinking about him and worried about him. She had also passed the JYP hearing, but he was informed in Jisung that she had failed to give him a surprise that might well cheer him up. Key was on his way to see his manager, in a building that was out of sight and out of Jisung's. Chan and the rest of the group were aware of this good news and had no intention of telling him anything.

The young woman knew very well that when he met him again it would be complicated. She feared what might happen. She was afraid that he pushed her away and didn't want him anymore, yet she loved him and didn't want to see him again. It would be way too hard for her, she couldn't stand her absence, only to see what he was doing on video destroyed her internally. She wanted so much to be with him and to be able to talk to him, huddle up against him. Key was able to see E'Dawn she met a while back and she was going to see him again today. By an odd coincidence, his manager was in contact with him and had decided that he would help him with his debut. Key was happy but if she would have preferred it to be Jisung, but that was impossible. The young woman was still in contact with the members of the Stray Kids, except for him. She often spoke to the manager of the young rapper's group by message to get regular updates. She knew he wasn't well, but she couldn't show up, at the risk of making him worse.

A voice she recognized made her head spin. A group of people with glasses, caps and masks on the face walked on the sidewalk opposing. There were six of them, but she could recognize the soft voice of the Stray Kids maknae. She shook her head having no time to stop and continued her way, not yet known to the media, she could easily go where she seemed without being disturbed.

Key pressed her step, she didn't have to come late, she couldn't afford it. She didn't want to make her manager and E'Dawn look bad. Since the day she had dreamed of becoming an idol, she dreamed of going on stage, of having fans, it will be for soon, when she will have her own songs and her first de facto album. She was so eager to show everyone what she was capable of.

Arriving in front of a building on the facade that did not make her want to go there, she entered. She was surprised to see that there was no floor and that the ceiling was very high, a single room, which was huge, enough to train. She could see her manager sitting on a couch next to E'Dawn.

- Ah Key! He exclaimed his manager when he saw her. Lock the door and approach.

Seeing the key in the lock of the door, she turned it, locking it. The young woman went to the two men with a rather hesitant step. She didn't want to make any mistakes on her first day of training.

- How are you? Asked his manager.

- All right, Mr...

- Don't call me that, he cut it. Call me Kim.

- Okay!

- I knew you were going to do it, spoke E'Dawn to him and offered him a smile.

- I didn't really believe it...

- And yet you succeeded Key, said Kim. You must never doubt yourself.

- I know, I will try to have more confidence from now on.

- Well said! Exclaimed E'Dawn. We should start training.

Jisung on his side was with Chan and Woojin at the JYP to train. The others went into town to buy croissants and chocolate bread for snacks. Jisung couldn't think straight, he wasn't feeling well. It was worse than before, he became more and more isolated and Chan even had to force him to come and train and eat a little. The leader was really worried about his friend, he didn't want him to go crazy. Jisung knew very well that Chan was watching him and that he was watching every move he made, but from a rating it reassured him because he knew that he was not alone and that he was there for him. The young rapper was trying to get his hair back, but it turned out to be complicated for him. Chan was doing everything to cheer him up and even the rest of the band up. They were all trying to spend time with him despite the fact that he was isolating himself. Jisung was very sorry to have told Key never to come back to see him, he didn't think so, it wasn't serious, yet she believed in it. He was very upset and didn't know how to redeem himself if he saw her again, he was afraid of her reaction. Chan seeing Jisung so pensive went to him and put his hand on his shoulder. The young rapper turned his head towards him, the leader offered him a comforting smile that reassured Jisung for a few moments. Woojin had fallen asleep in a corner of the room. Chan looked at him and looked at Jisung in a sadistic way. The young rapper understood while the leader wanted to wake Woojin up in a funny way for them.

Key is preparing a nice surprise for Jisung, but will there be serious repercussions?