"I Should love you" - Sasuke

" I feel like I should love you."

  Despite all the chatter and background noise permeating the busy streets of Konohagakure, Sasuke was able to hear [Name]'s bold yet oblivious statement. He would always be able to hear her.

   "You shouldn't." He responded without hesitation, eyes kept forward, not daring to spare the beautiful girl next to him a glance. The words wouldn't have come out as easily and quick if he did.

   A cute, small pout appeared on [Name]'s lips before she narrowed her eyes and looked up at the emotionless man at her side. "I don't believe you."

   "You should."

   This made her smile. She shrugged and continued walking with her guardian of sorts, taking in the colored lights emitting from the lanterns above, all going well with the full moon in the sky.

   "..." [Name] decided not to say anything else. And Sasuke followed suit. He didn't bring up the fact that [Name] should love him, or more so once did. And he sure as hell didn't bring up the fact that he loved her as well.

   The amnesiac girl didn't need to know how those simple side glances, and curt comments, and sly smiles, caused the Uchiha's heart to race. She didn't need to know why either. At least not now.

   All she needed to know was that he was hers, lover or guide or friend. He was hers and just as she was once his-

   A gasp left [Name]'s lips, her shoe getting caught on the uneven road and her upper body going forward. Sasuke was quick to catch the girl, and she looked up at him in surprise and thanks. Instead of reveling in the familiar feeling to one, Sasuke let go once she was steady and continued to walk. Not sparing a glance back at her, deciding his slight blush wasn't something she needed to witness. The embarrassing rush of adrenaline he felt when his skin touched hers, that could be kept a secret as well.

    "Hn. Cute-"

  "Sasuke I promise you I'll kick your ass shut u p "

.
.
.

And then he smirked,

"I wouldn't mind having yours for dinner though."

  "Sasuke Uchiha!"