Bad thoughts - Itachi

"Lick it."

    "But I don't want to!"

    "You and I both know you want to. You can't help it. You're curious. Just give in."

      "NO! I have better self control than that!"

     Shakily, Sasuke leaned into the door of his sibling's room. Itachi and (Name), his future sister-in-law, had been in there for over an hour and neither had come out. Not even once! So, he had gone to ask if they were okay, and this was what he had heard. The blush wouldn't leave his face. They were doing 'things', and Itachi wanted sweet (Name) (Last Name) to do that!

   "Dammit Itachi, I don't want to lick it! A little twig like that, is going nowhere near my mouth!"

    Sasuke gaped. She had just insulted Itachi's manhood! She had called it a twig! Itachi was either going to kill her or make her do 'it'.

   "Sasuke." He jumped at the sound of his cousin's voice and snapped his head around to see Shisui standing behind him with a raised brow, why is Sasu-chan blushing?

    "S-Shisui." He mentally cursed himself for blushing and was about to open his mouth once more before they both froze.

    "I know I don't like the taste of that!"

     "You'll get used to it."

     "Yeah, you can say that! You don't have to have that!"

    "I never said you have to—-"

     They both looked at eachother with red faces, eyes wide in shock. Their shoulders tended up and shivers ran down their spines. What is going on there?...

    "You don't know how it is to have that shoved down your throat!"

    "I actually enjoy——"

    Shisui couldn't handle it anymore and barged into the room only to see the couple sitting metres away from eachother, (Name)'s face twitched into a angry frown whilst Itachi held a calm, collected smile on his face.

    "W-wha?.." Sasuke couldn't speak nor could Shisui.

    "B-but I thought?..."

     Itachi smirked, "Thought what?"

     Shisui nervously chuckled, "Nothing."

     (Name) only huffed turning away, "He won't listen to me! I'm not going to try eating liquorice sticks even if it's for a mission!"

   They looked confused. Well, except for Itachi, who only hummed.

   He looked at the two boys with a smirk.

    "Having any bad thoughts?"