Glasses - Izuna

"Oh."

(Name) stared at Izuna in poorly concealed shock. One hand covering her opened mouth, now shaped like an "O."

"I didn't know you needed glasses."

He had on a pair of thick, plastic, red rimmed glasses that stood out extremely well against dark eyes and hair. It was just something you couldn't take your eyes off of, given its bindingly bright colour, especially since the young woman was not used to seeing anything on his face.

"I usually wear contacts"

"Ah."

That made sense.

After the laser surgery, a normal person wouldn't be able to see with perfecf vision. While the procedure did improve his eyesight, he would never see the clear blue sky again, at least not without help of modern day technology.

Just because this is the Izuna Uchiha, doesn't mean he wasn't human.

She found her eyes lingering back to the red rims of his glasses again.

"Does it look bad?"

"Oh, not at all!" She could feel her cheeks heat up as she realised he had seen her starring. "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to seeing you with glasses..."

He looked really nice in them... She mentally scolded herself again for thinking that. It wasn't like he didn't normally look good... "What happened to your contacts?" He was never the type to loose things.

"My brother got angry at me for leaving him alone in the meeting with the Elders so he hid them somewhere." She couldn't stop a snort.

"You ditched Madara?"

"Yes. I'm worried about what pranks Sasuke and Shisui might be including him in." Izuna frowned teasingly, his eyes softening at the sight of a smirk on your lips.

"Well, I made you a bento since you're not getting any pay this week." He chuckled. She knew Madara- Nii would take revenge somehow.

"Well at least I'm receiving something this week." She smiled.

"I can help you look around town with my summons for them. Knowing Madara, he wouldn't have left them in the Uchiha residents."

"He wouldn't have." She watched as he added extra teaspoons of sugar to his cornflakes sneakily but nothing escaped her and mentally added "talk-privately-with-Tsunade-about-scheduling- Izuna-a -check-up-for-diabetes".

***

"Summoning Justu!" The (h/c)-haired woman whispered, placing her hand on a scroll. She arched as smoke erupted and in place stood a happy summon.

"Hiya, Pikachu!" She grinned at the yellow-furred summon. "Can you help me look for Izuna's glasses?"

"Pika!" He nodded and blushed when she gave him a peck on the cheek. Yeah, he loved (y/n) more than that stupid previous boy he had a contact with- what was his name? Trash, or something...

"Use our mental bond when you find it!"

"Pika!"

***

"Oh!"

"Did you find it?"

"Yes, but I don't think you'll want it back after where it's been." Izuna raised a brow.

"How bad?"

"It's with Kakashi sensei's porn stash."

"Okay. Now where is it really?" Izuna knew she was lying, Madara wouldn't go anywhere near the Hatake man he hated. He watched as she puffed her cheeks and looked away from him.

"If I told you, then I won't see you in glasses again..."

He was slightly taken back by her confession, "Well, if you'll like, I can wear these whenever I come to see you."

"No need. I wouldn't want you poking your eyes out to take them off every time you want to see me."

"It's not a problem. I can wash my hands after poking my eyes out, if you're worried about sanitation."

"What about when I meet you at the front gate after your missions? The glasses will only break in your pack when you bring them just to wear them after the mission."

"They won't break."

"Haha, of course not."

(Name) leaned in to peck his lips.

"It's fine. Just wear them once in a while around me when you're too lazy to put on your contacts, alright? It's only a treat when it's not too often."

"Hn. I suppose."

Izuna took his glasses off with one hand and cupped his girlfriend's face in the other. (Y/n) leaned in meet the kiss in the middle.

"You don't kiss with your glasses on?"

"No."

She pouted.