Work from home - Madara

Requested by jessie_senju

Izuna looked at his best friend at the other side of the office canteen, a frown gracing his lips as he stared at her. Disappointed filled him when he realised she somehow held no date despite her cat-like (e/c) hues and (h/c) hair.

"(Name), What type of guy do you like?"  He couldn't help but ask.

The (blonde, ginger, brunette etc) looked away from her hand-mirror and held her (f/c) lip tint away from her lips for a second to reply to her best friend.

"Izuna," she drawled out before applying a layer of lip tint on and spreading it across her lips. "I've told you before: guys are all the same. Rude, stupid and gross— they always view me the same way anyway. Well, you're an exception."

He frowned at her response, "Not all guys see you like that."

    "Well he does as well as the girls at work."

   Izuna frowned at the mention of her ex, a brown-haired bachelor and womaniser. "Don't talk about that weirdo Hyuuga Boy."

    "He was so—-I dunno, cute or charming?..I dunno what my type is." She put her lip tint back into her bag and tapped on the button for the table. "Anyway, why are you so curious and why are we talking about someone who has just dumped my best friend, Sakura?"

   "He's your type."

    She froze.

    "What the actual heck?"

"...and I might have set up some plans (Name).."

***

Izuna sighed, looking at his brother. Madara was the manager of the Uchiha Corps, their family owned a company that specialised in Medicine and getting Money. Fugaku, their uncle, was the current head. Madara was like an ATM for the family.

   "Madara, you need an escort." It wasn't a question.

    "No, I don't." He replied, pushing his black tie up and straightening out his onyx blazer. "Women are always the same when it comes to me."

   "You'll be embarrassed by the press."

     "Shut up."

    "I can hear it now," Izuna spread his hand out for effect. "'Madara Uchiha is the only one to show up at the Kunai Gala alone!"

     He dodged the Rolex watch thrown at him.

     "Well, Who are you going with Izuna?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face when his younger brother blushed.

     Izuna stuttered nervously, "S-Shut up."

     "Who? The Hyuuga girl? Uzumaki?"

     "...Senju-san."

     Madara hummed, "Oh..Jessie Senju." A notification went off from Izuna's phone- pausing their playful banter and he watched him grab his phone.

     "Oh shit."

     "What now?" Izuna looked up and an invisible lightbulb lit up and he grinned.

    "You've got a date!"

***