Cute Kisses - Sasuke

Sasuke faces the back of the couch as you continue to run your hand through his raven locks, occasionally opening and closing his eyes due to the soothing sensation- and its sporadic disappearances. The ravenette lays on top of you, who is almost sitting up against the armrest of the couch, legs crossed and feet on his butt from underneath him. He grumbles for the third time at the thought of his weight on top of you, instead of the other way around.

"I shouldn't be the one in this position." Sasuke feels your laughter.

"'Cause you're not loving the undenied boobage you're receiving that I'm saying nothing about?" You inquired, a smirk forming on your face. You continue to run a hand through his hair, even as the brooding Uchiha turns his head and buries his face further into your chest. You only roll your eyes, amused at the feeling of his shit-eating grin.

"How I love my pervy significant other..." you mutter, giving your attention back to the classic movie that had been playing. At the sight on the screen, your heart instantly melts as you let a cute;

"Awe~!" escape your mouth, now parted in simple adoration.

What the hell were you on about? Sasuke thought, yet not too hard seeing as he didn't bother to move or investigate. He was comfortable.

"I can't remember the last time I was kissed like that."

This however, caught his attention.

The raven haired teen was quick to sit up slightly, pressing his lips to yours in record time. Why were you worried about any other type of kissing but his own? Who did he have to annihilate in order to have only his kisses on your mind? At first he was moving at a fast and intense pace, then realized this was normal.

And you weren't cooing about normal.

Sasuke slowed down, despite his offense at you wishing for a different type of kissing. He switched from passionate and fast to purely sweet and slow.

You smiled into the kiss, taken aback for a moment before recovering. Your hand that had previously been threading through his locks now held a light fistful of hair. You kissed Sasuke back for a fleeting moment, before pulling back.

"That's not what I meant babe."

Sasuke simply scowled up at you, irritated and waiting for an explanation. How was he not kissing you in the way that you obviously thought was endearing?

And who the hell was the last person to give you this ki-

You halted his thoughts by leaning in close and closing your eyes, a small smile gracing your lips. You rubbed your nose across his, then back again. Softly. Cutely.

You leaned back and peered at his confused expression, a small smile almost forming along with a light dusting of pink on Sasuke's cheeks.

"Eskimo kisses."

Sasuke watched you smile for minute, taking it in. He liked this, he liked you.

He loved you, and you're weird way of kissing too.

However,

"Who the hell did you let this close to your face that wasn't me?"

"Okay Uchiha, so here's what we're not gonna do,"