Square - Obito

It was true that love made one blind. So blind in fact, one truly couldn't see what was happening around them, no matter what. But this was painful, why did it hurt?

Obito could only bite his lip, his onyx orbs lowering behind his orange goggles. His eyes focused on the trio in front of him, a frown on his face.

   She's too good for me.

   He couldn't help but hate the silver-haired ninja in his genin team. A feeling building in his chest- bitter and hateful. His hands curled into fists, teeth gritted angrily as he glared daggers at Kakashi who was merely gazing boredly around.

   "Kakashi-kun," he heard her call out to the silverette. "Who is older? You or Obito-kun?"

   Kakashi scoffed, arms crossed, "Obito is physically though I know I am mentally." The silver-haired boy then looked at the girl in the eye. "And I probably have years more of skill on him."

  "Eh ~?," She asked, head tilted in question. "How old were you to graduate?"

   "Seven."

     "Wow!" He could hear her small round of applause. "Impressive!" Obito could even see the slight reddening of the masked boy's cheeks and his heart stopped. 

***

   "You are good too...," Kakashi kicked the ground shyly. "You graduated at nine (Name)."

     "Thanks!" The (h/c)-haired girls smiled, a slight blush on her cheeks.  She shyly fiddled with the end of her (h/c) hair- feeling slightly giddy from the compliment from the young prodigy.

**

      He felt his heart break.

***

    "Obito-kun!" Rin called, running up to his with an excited grin. Her brown locks flowing in the summer wind. She seemed to wave even more excitedly at the sight of Kakashi.

    "Kakashi-kun!!"

***

  (Name) turned to the sound of the call, a smile spread across her face at the name of her teamsmate and was about to run towards him but paused.

    "Obito-kun?.."

***

  He could only grin back.

++++

    She felt her heart break at the sight of pink on his cheeks from the brunette's gorgeous smile as she paused her run. (Name) looked at how Rin looked. Her beautiful clear skin, bright hazel eyes and soft chocolate hair..

    I can't compare but..

    She gave a bitter smile and took a step forward but a hand stopped her.

    "Kakashi-kun?.."

****

       "Don't go to that idiot." He muttered to her, holding her hand to stop her from leaving.

***

   He looked into her eyes, "Don't leave me for him."

  ***

     Minato could only shake his head sadly, standing on a tree above the training grounds. He wondered how he'd solve this.,

  This love square.