I love you 3000 - Izuna

Read with song! Requested by JNinaJinan289 ! Some cute Izuna fluff!

  Izuna..She looked into her boyfriend's eyes with a soft look adorning her face. A smile on her face appeared when he blushed bashfully at the sight of her in her kimono. His cheeks were a bright pink as he gazed at the necklace he had given her on her neck.

   "You're wearing it..." His eyes showed his joy.

I would want you to be my husband...She walked into the room only to pause at a hand stretched out to her and followed it with her eyes to meet Izuna avoiding her gaze shyly. The Uchiha coughed nervously, holding his hand out to her like he was a man from a bishouen anime.

And just like that, she put her hand in his.

I love you 3000..

.~.

He hid his smile behind her hair, caressing her cheek as she slept. Only to pause when her eyes twitched, signalling that she would be waking up soon.

.~.

I want this to be something

Out a Hollywood Movie..

    (Name) wakes up to the sun glaring at her through the window, yawning with tired eyes before looking around, her head on her pillow. She blinked, turning over to her side. My pillow is so hard and warm. She blinked again. Wait, what?..(Name) got up only to be pulled down by a strong arm and blushed in realisation. Nevermind..

"Izuna?.." She called out hesitatingly, eyes dancing around nervously before she froze in realisation. Her cheeks reddened even more.

"Yes, (Name)?" His husky voice sent shivers down her spine. "What is it?"

   "Um, well.."

    "What?"

"Are you actually wearing the Hulk pants I got you?" She giggled, a grin spread across her cheeks happily. "I can't believe it!"

   "I love you so much!"

Izuna could only blush, pulling her closer to his chest. "Hn." He pressed his lips to her forehead lovingly, onyx hues soft. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning.. Izuna inhaled with a sigh, catching the faint smell of his shampoo with a smirk. She's using my stuff already..

(Name) only hummed happily, grabbing his arm and trailing her hand down his skin before lacing their fingers together— her eyes staring at their ring fingers before focusing on his face. I love you Izuna.

"I love you." She told him.

She felt him hug her tightly.

"Love you too."

.~.

I can see it in your eyes.

Just take me by surprise.

.~.