Let me Finish - Shisui

Requested by jessie_senju ~! I still am taking requests guys!

   (Name) (Last Name) and Shisui Uchiha were best friends. Something everyone could see and couldn't deny at first sight of the bubbly pair. Friends forever, they would say with find smiles or smirks.

    We were always together, Shisui chuckled bitterly at the thought. Until I did something stupid as always.

     The curly-haired Uchiha boy was lying on his bed and looking at the ceiling, recalling the memories of yesterday. Feeling the familiar pang of sadness and how his heart had shattered.

   He knew it would end up like this, and still, he just had to be so stupid and went and did that.

    He confessed to (Name).

     And was rejected.

***

   (Name) and Shisui sat on the roof of the school, giggling and chuckling at the sight of the head prefect walking around with his tonfas and pet bird resting in his hair.

    "Shisui!" She laughed, a sound he loved to hear. "What did you do to Senpai now~?" (Name) looked at her best friend with a grin.

  "Oh, I don't know.." he pouted, looking away but kept his onyx orbs on her smile.

  "Just say it! Hibari-senpai is never this pissed off!"

   "Well," Shisui rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly with a cheeky grin. "I might of kidnapped his pet and replace sit with a pet chick toy."

"You're joking?" She looked at him with wide eyes. "Shisui, that bird is like his baby! That bird is like the light of his life!"

  "Exactly!" Shisui chuckled evily, two horns poking out on the side of his head before they vanished and he looked at her with soft eyes. "Just like you are to me."

  "Shisui?" She felt her face heat up at the weight of his loving gaze when he put his hand on her cheek. "Wha-"

  "I like you (Name)," Shisui looked away but regained eye contact with shocked (e/c) hues. "I liked you for a long time."

  "S-shisui," she stuttered with frantic eyes. "I-I'm s-"

    Shisui took away his hand and took a step back before grinning, shutting his eyes when he heard what she was going to say, "Sorry, that made you uncomfortable right?"

  "W-wait-" she put her hand out timidly. "Shisui!"

  "Ja ne!" Shisui turned away with shaky shoulders and cringed when he heard his voice cracks lightly. "See you (Name)!"

   And just like that he bolted off, missing what the (h/c)-haired girl said.

***

"Itachi, I can't believe what I just did!"

"Shisui-"

"She's going to hate me! I just went and had to be stupid—"

"Shisui Uchiha." Itachi watched with amused eyes as said boy squeaked like a rabbit.