Hidden Affection - Itachi

"Itachi-san?" (Name) called, poking her head into the dim room. It was so dark that she could barely see anything beyond her own hands!

"Go in," Itachi answered from behind, causing her to jump in surprise.

Without waiting for her to recover, he quickly swept into the room and began removing his outer cloak, which he neatly tossed over Kisame's bed.

She gulped as she quickly stepped in, allowing the door to swing shut behind her. She immediately blinked in surprise when she realized that Itachi's room was utterly pitch-dark without the hall light.

"Um..." she trailed. Should I open the door again...?

Before she could voice her thoughts (and nervousness aloud), she suddenly found herself pulled flush against Itachi's body. Flushing a dark red, she immediately tensed when she realized that he had taken off his mesh-net shirt.

"I-Itachi-san...!" The (h/c)-haired woman gasped when he suddenly clamped his lips over her neck, gently suckling the flesh between his teeth.

However, the (Last Name) female gradually relaxed as she tilted her head slightly to the right to give him better access to her neck. She subconsciously moaned as he began to help her undress without taking his lips off her flesh. She jumped slightly, startled, when he suddenly spun her around so that she was facing him.

"Ita..." (eye colour) eyes automatically slid shut when his lips descended upon hers. Lost in the burning sensations that was coursing through her body, she didn't even realize that he had been guiding her towards his bed until she felt the soft bedding beneath her.

Without ending their kiss, he carefully eased her onto his bed. Then, without breaking the contact, he skillfully slid his body over hers..

Through the haze of lust, She gently slid her hands over his body, enjoying how his muscles rippled under her touch.

Itachi...

Her eyes closed again as she finally settled on looping her arms around his neck.

I love you.

Moving her hand up, she gently tugged his ponytail loose, loving the way his long, silken hair seemed to cascade around them.

I love you!

Itachi pulled back briefly. His eyes – a dark, demonic red – flared with the intensity of his lust as he roughly crushed his lips over hers again. After a while, he finally moved to trail small butterfly kisses down her neck as his hands slowly began to wander over her body.

(Name) gasped as she threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling him even closer to her body. Even though he was right beside her – pulled flushed against her body – she felt as if he was miles away from her.

He held her in his arms, but her heart broke knowing that everything – the feelings, the gentleness – was only an illusion.

He didn't love her.

Thus, even as their bodies tangled together in a mess of limbs and lust, her heart broke knowing that the illusion would be shattered after the night passed.

He was with her

.
.
.

but he didn't belong to her.

***

(Name) woke up and blinked groggily, her (e/c) hues snapping to the spot next to her and wasn't surprised to see a completely empty spot next to her. It was as though nobody had been in her room other than her.

And that made it hurt even more. She thought bitterly, clutching her silk blanket around herself.

She looked around for any signs of her fiancé but sighed in defeat- of course she'd never be able to spot any trace of him left behi—

"Haha!~ Itachi-kun!"

(Name) stood up with a shaky legs and walked towards her bedroom window and opened the latch slightly, just enough to peak through at the source of the female giggle.

Beautful face. Brown hair. Onyx eyes. Fair skin.

"Izumi.." she muttered, hands curled into fists as her heart shattered in her chest. She felt her mind whisper sad reminders and envious plans echo in her head but she ignored them, focusing on them.

She would never understand why she was hated so much. Why her fiancé from childhood had chosen her not this brunette yet showered Izumi in affection. She didn't understand. Nor did she understand why he looked at her with such hatred in his onyx orbs that seemed to soften at the brunette.

"Have I done something wrong?"

She stared at them with watery eyes that eventually gave way and tears ran down her cheeks as a sob escaped her throat. (Y/n) slid down to the floor, hugging herself tightly.

"W-Why?.." she cried quietly. "What have I done?"

(Y/n) wiped her tears and looked out the window, eyes widening when they met the eyes of Izumi Uchiha. She watched the female smirk at her and turned away, sobbing uncontrollably, slamming the window shut.

But she seemed to miss how dark orbs softened with guilt when sobs met a certain person's ears.