Zone Part 11

-Blake-

I never imagined that Zuri and Hunter would be like that...we all loaded up and Kayla was leaning on Jesse who looked a bit worried but on guard, Derek looked annoyed, the newly couple wouldn't look at each other so I decided to spice things up.

"Zuri, truth or dare"

"What? You're kidding right?"

"No, answer we're all playing even if you don't like it"

"Fine...dare"

"Okay, I dare you to straddle Derek and use a seductive tone on him."

She looked at me as if shocked but climbed into his lap, instantly whispering to him which made him go red. I looked at Hunter who was clearly pissed as he grabbed her waist and pulled her back. We hit a bump in the road which made her fall into his lap and her lips [dressed to his, I looked at the other boys who looked confused and shocked at Hunters move, I myself was shocked at the action he took, he pulled her into his lap fully and closed his eyes. From what I could tell they were kissing, slight tongue mixed in so Jesse cleared his throat, making her climb off. I stayed quiet as the others were gathering their thoughts.

"Next"

Emanuel said and this little game continued for a little while before there was a loud screeching, we could hear there was more than one around. Jesse looked panicked

"There are over 40 monsters around, variety looks to be Vampires, wraiths, Banshees, and Sirens"

He looked at Zuri when she grabbed her bow

"I'll handle the sirens"

She called back as she was already gone

Hunter got up

"I'll get vamps"

Sighing I grabbed my weapons and looked back

"I got the wraiths"

I knew the others could handle some as I followed the feeling. There were so many around but that didn't stop me from diving in the middle and fighting.

-Zuri-

I was going in the direction of the humming when I saw how big the water was. A hand stopped me and I saw Hunter, a look of worry in his eyes as he kissed me, I felt myself melting into the kiss as he deepened it, licking my lips for entrance and I caved in. Soon feeling his hands under my thighs as he lifted me and pushed me to a tree. The kiss lasted a bit longer then either of us realized because the singing was louder. I could tell he was fighting the sounds as he broke away and whispered

"Don't die. If you live I will."

I nodded as he left, still red, his touch was intoxicating to me. I went to the sounds to see at least 5 of them climbing out of the water. I jumped and caught hold of a branch to climb up and shoot my arrows, I had three arrows left and there were four of them. I felt around for my knives and knew I'd have to go hand to hand combat. So when I jumped down I remembered training with Jesse, his moves and my own. I had to become one with myself and believe that I could do it. When I finished I was bleeding a little from a scratch on my arm and a twisted ankle, getting on the wagon I saw everyone was panting and had been fighting.