14

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

i got my laptop back, and y'all know what that means. Im back wit the daily updates.

I sat beside Jahseh, basically sitting on his lap

I sat beside Jahseh, basically sitting on his lap. It wasn't my fault, and i wasn't trying too. There was a lot of people in the van, and the drive was bumpy.

" can i just sit in your lap?" I turned to Jahseh.

He smirked before grabbing my waist and pulling me down on to his lap. I sat comfortably in his lap while he scrolled through his phone, not bothered by the fact that i was on top of him.

"im hungry" Stokeley clenched his stomach in the backseat.

" me too" I glanced at Ski.

"me three" Isaiah sat back, on the chair with Jenna on his lap.

"me four" Jenna whined.

"damn y'all never hungry" Tank referred to me, Jenna, and Isaiah.

"but stokeley on the other hand-" Che cut himself off by laughing.

"shut up nigger" Stokeley flexed at him from the back seat.

"nigga you ain't gon do shit " Che played around with him.

"i beating yo ass when we get home" Stokeley pointed at him.

"bet"

Jahseh started gripping my waist, making me put my hand on top of his.

"im only sitting on your lap, because there is no where else to sit" I batted my eyes at him.

"mhm" he nodded sarcastically, staring at his dick print pressed up against his ass.

I playfully pushed his chest, as he pulled me back to him, chuckling.

"oh my god, why don't yall date already?" Rahime groaned in the back seat, making Danny slap him in his chest.

Me and Jah looked at each other in unison. I laughed a little and he simply rolled his eyes.

"see, goals" Isaiah shrugged, making Jenna laugh.

Jahseh was definitely attractive to me, in so many ways. But i don't know if i could live with the fear of him hurting me one day. But then again, why am i hoping he wont hurt me, when he is the one who has gotten hurt in every other relationship?

"whatchu thinkin' about over there ?" Stokeley teased me.

Everyone in the car was looking at me now, even Tank, who was driving, took a peak from the rear view mirror.

"mind your business, fatty" I joked with him making him gasp.

"your lucky your a girl, i would do you like Che" He playfully threatened me.