Chapter 1

It was a free period in their 4th year. They were going to have the triwizard tournament at the school this year but that idea was shut down as soon as it was brought up by.. Well everyone really because of how dangerous it is, mostly parents anyways.

Harry wasn't with his friends like he is expected to be. No, Harry was in the chamber of secrets renovating it. Cleaning, remodeling everything, you see Harry wasn't going back to the Dursley's this year.

He had gotten to talk to Luna and Neville and found out that Neville's home life wasn't the best and that Luna would rather spend her summers somewhere else than her house, he had wanted to look into that but he hadn't wanted to betray Luna's trust so he hopes that one day she would be comfortable enough to tell him.

So Neville and Luna owled their guardians that they were going to a friends house this summer and told their guardians to not owl them this summer.

Harry was turning the Chamber of Secrets into a mini apartment kind of, he is setting up apparition points so they could apparate in and out of the chambers.

They also agreed to use Dobby to get food because they couldn't risk being caught in school while it was over even though school didn't end for a while considering that it just started a couple months ago.

Harry had set up the entrance to where instead of twisting and turning a sink into a slide it turns into 2 trap doors that one has stairs and one has a slide.

The trapdoors don't appear for everyone only for the people who are in the wards (Harry, Luna, and Neville) and even if the person is near the trap door the door is invisible to everyone else.

Harry had gotten lucky that year all Weasley clan were all going home for Christmas as well as Granger.

You see the only ones that he called their names within his mind are Fred, George, Bill and Charlie. The rest he called the rest of the Weasleys, weasel, and Granger or weaslette after he found that out.

Flash back

Harry POV

I had been out late that night getting snacks from the kitchen with my invisibility cloak I went past a abandoned classroom and hear talking, me being me I decided to listen in and I'm glad I did

"Professor how much longer do you expect us to be friends with that brat " a voice said

"Just until he defeats Voldemort Ronald once that is done Ginerva will go in and execute her part of the plan" he heard an older voice say

"Professor Dumbledore why do I have to marry the brat why can't it be Hermione " Ginny? Says

"Because Ginny, if you do, would look less suspicious when his money ends up in the Weasleys' hands than it would with me." Hermione replies

"That's enough now what has harry been up to" Dumbledore asks

"That's it we don't know he has started disappearing more often and he takes his map and cloak with him and no one knows where he goes" Hermione says snobbily

"Do you think his potions and spells are wearing off? I have to keep placing a spell on the sorting hat to make sure it doesn't yell out for a resorting for him, that hat us quite mad at me for placing a spell on the boy to make him want Gryffindor" Dumbledore says

"Well we could slip the potions into his food and you could cast the spells wordlessly and wandlessly " Hermione says

"That could work" Dumbledore says

"Back to business we came here because we think we should get a raise in payment for looking after the brat" Mrs. Weasley says

That's all I needed to hear.

The next morning I get up earlier than all, and go to the kitchens but ends up hiding in my cloak because I hear Dumbledore and Mrs. Weasley walking down the corridor talking quite loudly and boasting about their plans. Once they leave I continue into the kitchens and get some toast and pumpkin juice.

It's so early that I decide to leave the castle right outside of the barriers and appeared to diagon alley to go to Gringotts.

Once inside Gringotts I ask to speak to the Potter Family vault manager, it turns out to be Griphook,  and talk to him only to find out those I once considered friends and family were stealing from me so I cut off all their connections to all of my accounts and get the money back with tax I told them to take it from all accounts besides Fred, George, Bill, and Charlie.

Now

Harry POV

I looked at the time and decided to head up to dinner after I cast a quick cleaning charm.  I had to be careful to make sure I had an invisible barrier around me and my charm that tells me if a drink or some food has a potion on it so I can cast a quick removing charm. I also had to make sure my mind shields were up. Once I checked them all I headed to dinner.

Once in the great hall I see Weaselette and Granger flagging me over. Lucky for me Neville was sitting next to the empty seat next to Weaselette so I sat down and started to fill my plate and get a drink while casting a silent wandless removing charm on the food and goblet.

I could feel the charms that were being thrown at me by Dumbledore and it was starting to get annoying like hell he has started calling me up to his office just to cast the silent spells on me claiming that he "just wanted to know what I have been doing because my 'friends' have been worried about me" his exact words too I almost laughed at him he also said something that I wasn't supposed to hear so he tried to obliviate me, I think it backfired but I'm not too sure I remember the spell being said and remember what he said but whenever I try to think back to it my brain hurts.

Anyway I just talked to Neville and occasionally talked to the others. After dinner I was pulled aside by Neville and Luna and they asked how everything was going but they way they said it made it seem like they were talking about homework.

After that I was pulled aside by Granger and Weaselette and was asked why I was talking to Neville and Luna when I could be talking to them the conversation went like this

"Harry, why are you talking to Neville and Luna?" Hermione asked

"Just talking to some friends" I answer

"But we are your friends why would you talk to them when you could talk to us besides we are more amazing than Loony Lovegood and weak laughable Neville" Ginny said saying the last part under her breath but a still heard it Hermione didn't or she just didn't care

"Jeez, am I not allowed to have other friends?" I asked before shoving Ginny and walking away, she was too close to me for me to just walk away unfortunately.

I went into my dorm and grabbed my stuff and shrink my trunk then put it into my pocket, then I asked Neville if he wanted to come with me, he packed his stuff then agreed. I considered asking Ron but debated against it as I had no one where he currently stood, besides he seemed more...confused lately. More than normal he seemed to zone out more often than not and wasn't joining the others in trying to reel me back in, I wanted to ask but depending on where he was It would do more harm than good.

We went to Ravenclaw tower and got into the common room then asked Luna of she wanted to join us ahead agreed got her stuff and followed us I showed them the RoR (room of requirement) that I had found and was going to show it to my 'friends' when I first found but decided against it and made an apartment for us until I got the chamber finished.

The temporary apartment includes 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a small indoor garden for Neville, an art room for Luna but I told her she could paint pictures on the living room, the kitchen, and the dining room walls if she liked, it also contained a practice area for us to practice spells, I hadn't asked for that but Hogwarts seemed to like to overdo things.

After we chose our rooms and unpacked our stuff I told Luna that when she slept she walked through the rooms, the door's barrier and would sense she was sleeping and not let her out so she would most likely just sleepwalk around the apartment. Instead of the dangerous sleepwalking around the castle she had originally been doing.