Chapter 2

Luna POV

After Harry explained a bit about how the door wouldn't let me out if I sleep walked I was glad but to be honest the nightmares come back each time and the thing is that the nightmares are true.

My nightmares replay what happens every summer and holiday. I should tell someone about it but then they would do something to him and he would know what I said and he would hit me harder when he sees me after that.

After we got settled in I went to the art room and was surprised at what I found.

Cabinets full of bottled paint, drawers full of all kinds of things, there are buckets of paint in cabinets under the sink, there are boxes of pastels, copic markers, pencils, clay, watercolor markers, watercolor paint, fine line pens, canvases, non bleed through paper, marker pens, calligraphy pens and brushes, inks, sketchbooks, palettes, hot glue guns, every art supply there was made was somewhere in this room.

After searching around I found a sewing machine, fabrics, embroidery string, yarns, crochet needles, knitting needles, craft string, beads, sequins, iron on details, an iron, glitter, everything. I could get lost in this room if I needed something to show up. I decided to make a list of the things in the room already so I didn't forget anything and I would add on to the list as more things showed up.

It wasn't late so I decided to make something. I sat there thinking for a minute before grabbing some canvases and starting working.

On the first one I painted it an emerald green -because that's Harry's favorite color - and used a calligraphy brush to add Harry's name in the middle then I used some puff paint, and put it around the outside of the canvas. Once it dried I took a sketch pencil and sketched some snakes on it - I once asked Harry what his favorite animal was, he said snakes-. After I was happy with the sketch I went over the design with a fine line pen and then I wanted to use copic markers to color the snakes in but I couldn't find the right color so I looked around for a bit before I found some colored pencils that had the perfect shades I needed. After I colored the snakes in I grabbed some mod podge and used that for a gloss finish before starting on Neville's.

For Neville's I painted the canvas a light yellow that was a relaxing shade then I wrote Neville's name in the middle of the canvas with the calligraphy brush. I then added a green puff paint that matched the color of leaves around the edge of the canvas and let that to dry. While it was drying I went to find a very light green and a reddish color to color for the detail I will add once it finished drying.

When it was done drying I sketched a couple of Mimbulus Mimbletonias on it and colored it in and added some mod podge on it for a finishing touch.

I then started on mine. I painted the whole canvas purple. I wrote my name with my calligraphy brush then added a light pink puff paint around the canvas. After it dried I sketched paint brushes and canvas with artwork on it on the canvas.

After I was done I went to put them up. I put Harry's on Harry's door, I put Neville's on Neville's door, and I put mine on my door.

It was late so I decided to try and get some sleep.

Dream

"LUNA WHERE ARE YOU" bellowed father

'Uh oh' I thought 'he must be drunk again' I ran and hid in my closet as soon as he came into my room.

At times like this I wished we had close distance neighbors so they could hear the noise and come check out what was

happening.

"Luna WHERE ARE YOU" he asks again I hold my breathe.

He soon finds me and drags me by my hair out of the closet, I didn't make a sound which I was pretty proud off since it was something that was recent.