Chapter 8 :

Luna POV:

I get out to the living room and see the boys we all grab our bags and head out once in the hallways the twins join us and we walk in the great hall together and sit at our table. We eat breakfast get our timetables and head out I manage to catch up to Jane, Crystal, and June who all just pulled me into their  conversation about seers, we split up and I went with June to Potions.

Once in I found that we were making a simple potion called,  Amortia but if we were caught with it outside of class we would be in trouble.

It was simple enough to make it's just mine smelled familiar. Grass, broom cleaner, vanilla, and something I couldn't name. I've smelt it before I just don't know where.

I turned the potion in and walked out of the class room and went to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

After classes I went up to the RoR and face planted onto my bed.

I changed out of my uniform into a blue flowy dress. I turned my hair black and curled it. I looked in the mirror and laughed I looked like my mother, Even so I could just take off my glamour but I think Pandora's eyes and my original hair look good together. I pulled on fishnets and put on my black heels (up top). I put on a small amount of make up, including eye shadow, mascara,  and lip gloss.

I walked out if my room

"What's got you so dressed up for" Neville asks me

"I'm going to Diagon alley " I say

"Any reason" Harrison asks

"Need to do a few things " I say

"Give us a minute we will go with you" a voice says I look up and see that Draco, Fred, and George are standing at the doorway.

3 more doors pop up " Well hurry up then" I tell them and all the boys dash to their rooms. I need more girl friends I have way to many boys around me I should talk to some Slytherin girls.

The boys walked out of their rooms all dressed differently Harriso. was in a ruby polo that had multiple top buttons undone and black pants with white trainers. Nev was also wearing a ruby polo with buttons undone with black pants and white trainers both boys had taken their glamours off so at the moment they looked like the identical twins they are but I could tell them apart, it was easy and anyone really could Hadrian had freckles while Neville did not.

Fred and George were wearing white polo shirts with black pants and black trainers. They both had a few buttons undone.

Draco was wearing everyday robes because if his father caught him out and about dressed any differently he would be in trouble.

We all stood their until I walked up to the twins and made them brunettes with green eyes.

"Can't have anyone recognizing you" I say

"Dobby" the elf showed up.

"Can you take us all to Diagon alley " I ask, Dobby doesn't say anything but does grab us all by an article of clothing then we are all in an alleyway next to a shop.

"Thanks Dobby, here you go" I say giving him a blue sock, Dobby looks at the sock smiles then goes back to whatever he was doing before.

"First stop Gringotts" I say and we all start walking to the big white building vaguely aware of the eyes on us. We walk inside and go to the nearest teller.

"We are here to go to collect gold from our vaults if you do not mind sir" Harrison speaks up

The Goblin looks at us all and pushes a button on his desk. We wait a minute and a familiar goblin comes into view.

"Greeting Griphook" Nev says

Griphook looks at us all then walks away so we follow him. He leads us to a cart in which we get in and start plumbing we go through a water fall which only effects Fred and George's hair and eyes.. We stop at a vault.

"Vault 150" Griphook calls out. I watch as Draco goes and collects some money from his vault.

We get back in the cart and go down again but not by much

"Vault 136" Griphook calls and Neville and Harrison goes and collects some money but collects two extra bags and gave them to Fred and George after some hassle.

"Vault 110" I get off and walk I to my vault and start collecting money unaware of the very alive painting watching me

"Luna Bellatrix, if you don't hurry up" Someone calls breaking me from my trance of staring at a piece of jewelry. I walk out of the vault and we head up thanking Griphook we walk into the alley and split up to do shopping as our time is limited as we have to get back to school before people notice we are gone.

The Painting of Druella Black was intrigued. As far as she knew her daughter Bellatrix didn't have an alive daughter. Druella left the painting in the vault and went to the one in her daughter's room.

"Bellatrix" Druella called making her daughter look at her Bellatrix still looking sickly from just recently getting out of Azkaban. Even if it was illegally.

"Yes mother" Bellatrix called

"Do you know anyone by the name of Luna Bellatrix," Druella had never seen her daughter move so fast

"Yes I do, why?" Bellatrix wanted to know why her mother had interest in her dead daughter.

"Well I was just in the vault when it opened an a girl wearing all black with curly black hair walked in and starting picking up gold I wanted to know who she was but before I could say anything someone from outside the vault called out ' Luna Bellatrix if you don't hurry up' " Druella had only seen the shine in her daughter's eyes once.

"Y-you m-mean th-that there is a chance my daughter is still alive " Bellatrix asked.

"Yes dear that is what I'm saying. How about you go to gringotts and do a blood test it will tell you if your daughter is alive but don't get to excited if you do stress comes easy and I don't want you losing your babies" Druella told her daughter

Bellatrix was shocked she hasn't told anyone she is pregnant not even her husband. But she shook her head her mother always had weird ways of doing things. Bellatrix got dressed and grabbed her wand before going to Gringotts.  Pausing and applying a glamour she was a wanted criminal after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~