Chapter 3

~Third Pov~

They all changed out of their pj's and into casual clothes.

After they changed it was around 12:00 so they ate a quick lunch in the apartment and Harry called

"Dobby!"

He appeared

"Harry Potter was summoned Dobby what can Dobby do to help Harry Potter" Dobby asked

"Well we need you to take us the diagon alley but not tell anyone." Harry tells the elf.

"Yes Dobby will take Harry Potter and friends to Diagon Alley and tell no one, not even the headmaster" Dobby said proudly.

Harry and Neville grabbed his hands while Luna grabbed Harry's arm.

They began to feel the effects of aided apparition. They landed in Diagon alley and dismissed Dobby for the time being.

They all headed to Gringotts nodding to the goblins on the way in.

Harry looked around and spotted a line that had one woman that looked like she was arguing with the goblin.

They got in that line.

"You're lying, my husband was here earlier to check and we had 234,000 in our vault. Now you're trying to tell me that we have 200,000 in our vault. How the hell did we lose 34,000 in 3 hours?" She asked the goblin

"Well miss it says that you have had 200,000 in your vault since last Monday and it hasn't been touched" the goblin replied

"No wonder this line is short this woman is trying to get more money in her vault that she never had in the first place " Neville said to his friends they stifled a laugh as the woman turned around, Harry actually had to close his eyes as she did, he knew otherwise he would burst out laughing.

"You are not an adult you have no reason to be here in the first place, and you can't say anything I'm not scared of a bunch of kids." she said, which Luna actually had to bite the inside of her cheek before responding because in saying that, she told on herself. 

Luna leaned forward and said it straight, when she pulled herself together that it.

"Voldemort "

The woman had a look of pure terror on her face and grabbed her bag then hightailed it out of there, Luna actually hid her face in Harry's shoulder as her own shook with refrained laughter.

"Wow Luna way to be blunt" Neville said, barely hiding a smile

"She was being annoying and she was lying and even he seemed relieved," Luna said, gesturing to the goblin, already smiling. Her face still partially hid on Harry.

Harry stepped up.

"Yes, we are here to check our vaults and then after that we need to meet with the Potter vault accountant Griphook, please?" Harry said politely, he looked to Neville or Luna to see if they also wanted to talk to account managers but they shook their heads.

"Well, I can help you check your accounts then I can call for Griphook for you, now whose first?" he asked, was it just Harry or was he more- human looking than a second ago? 

"I am" Neville offered

"Alright, full name?" The goblin asked, would he be offended if Harry asked?

"Neville Frank Longbottom" Neville replied in the same polite tone

"Alright" the goblin replied he pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill, Harry thinks he might, but he was so curious about it.

"Could you sign this" the goblin asks and Neville does, Luna pinches Harry before he could say anything.