Chapter Two - Patching Each Other Up (Daisuga)

"Suga-san!" Tanaka came charging into the third year's classroom yelling.

"What is it, Tanaka-?" Sugawara asked, standing up from his desk where he'd been eating lunch with some classmates.

"Daichi-san fell down the stairs going to see Take-chan and is in the infirmary!" Tanaka said, gesturing out the doorway.

"Is he okay?" Suga asked.

"I haven't seen him yet, I came here first." Tanaka said.

"Thanks for letting me know." Suga said, picking up his jacket and following Tanaka out the door.

"I figured you'd want to know." Tanaka shrugged.

"Of course." Suga said.

When they got to the infirmary, Daichi was sitting on one of the bed with ice on his ankle. He assured them both that he'd be fine and Tanaka left to get back to class.

"How are we supposed to win matches if our captain sprains his ankle?" Suga asked Daichi.

"Well... It's only a slight sprain. I'm fine, really." Daichi said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Let me wrap it for you." Suga said, taking the bandages the nurse offered him.

"You're going to be late for class, Suga." Daichi pointed out.

"It's one class. Besides my captain needs me." Suga waved him off.

"Thanks for coming, Suga." Daichi said.

"Of course." Suga said, starting to wrap up Daichi's ankle.

"You know, this is why everyone calls you the team mom." Daichi pointed out as Suga finished.

"Because I take care of the Team Dad?" Suga asked.

"No!" Daichi blushed. "Because you're nurturing, you little shit." He finished, slightly pushing Suga away.

Suga laughed at that and stood up, "Are you going to be able to go to practice today or should I tell the team you can't make it?"

"I'll go and help Ukai-san and Kiyoko I think." Daichi said.

"Then I'll head back to class for now. I'll see you at practice, Daichi." Suga grinned.