two.

Natasha and I stood in the elevator of the quinjet, the elevator rising quickly, leading towards the landing strip

Natasha and I stood in the elevator of the quinjet, the elevator rising quickly, leading towards the landing strip. I gripped onto the railing as Natasha stood in silence, the hum of the electric filling the space. I looked down at the floor, seeing a very familiar pair of black boots. "Are those my shoes?" I said, looking up at Natasha, who wasn't making eye contact with me.

"You wore my jacket yesterday, so you owed me" She said shrugging her shoulders as she kept staring at the door, not making eye contact with me.
"You could of asked" I snapped quickly, the doors opening to reveal the landing strip, jets touching down as the sun beamed on the concrete.

"I'll ask next time" She said before walking out of the elevator, me following behind her and walking to the quinjet that just touched down. "No you won't" I replied, Nat not even hearing me, seeing Steve and Coulson walk out of the back of the jet. "Hey" I said to Steve, giving him a quick hug, which he was still rather awful at, loosely wrapping his hands around my back.

"Hey Ally" He replied to me with a smile, looking around the place before his eyes fell on Nat. "Ma'am" Steve said to her, with a nod of his head, shifting on his feet slightly. "Steve, this is Agent Romanoff. Natasha this is Captain Rogers" I said pointing at them as I said their name, Nat and Steve nodding at each other. "Oh, Coulson they need you on the bridge" I said remembering, quickly turning to Phil.

"See you later" He said with a nod of his before walking over to the elevator. "There was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked Steve.

"Trading cards?" Steve asked looking over at me. "Oh he will ask at some point, it took me 6 months to agree to sign mines" I said to Steve as we started walking, Nat on the other side of Steve, my boots she was wearing clicking on the tarmac. "You have one too?" Steve asked me with raised eyebrows. "All the commandos do" I said nodding my head.

"I'll let you see some later" I said with a final nod. Bruce was looking rather nervous and out of place a head of us, standing there with his hands clasped in front of him. "Dr Banner" Steve said, causing Bruce to look over at us. "Steve Rogers" he said, sticking his hand out in front of him as Bruce shook it.

"Hi, we haven't met yet. Agent Alyona Ivankova, call me Ally" I said, following suit and shaking Bruce's hand, which he looked extremely nervous about. "Word is you can find the cube" Steve said to him as my watch starts beeping. I turned my wrist around, looking at the message.

"Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute, it's going to get a bit hard to breathe" I said, swiping away the message. As if on cue the hellicarrier started to shake, getting ready to take off. "Is this is a submarine?" Steve said, looking down at the floor.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" Bruce said in shock, knowing that would not be a good idea. They both move closer to the edge of the hellicareer, four fans that were mounted to the sides pick up, the sides starting to lift up.

"Okay we really should go in now" I insisted, knowing it could be a bumpy ride.

!

The doors part and we entered the bridge of the ship,­ a flurry of activity ­and dozens of agents sit in front of their monitors. Fury stood in the middle of these, turning to look down at his screens.

"Gentlemen" Fury said as we made our way into the bridge, walking away from his screens, Maria by his side holding a tablet in her hand. "Doctor, thank you for coming" Fury said extending his hand to Bruce, who reluctantly shook it.

"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh how long am I staying?" Bruce said, skipping all the small talk in the world. "Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear" Fury relied to him as Coulson came into the room holding a tablet. "Where are you with that?" Banner asked Fury, who turned to look at Coulson.

We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us" Coulson said, handing the tablet he was holding onto Fury. "That's still not gonna find them in time" Natasha said causing me to look over at her, catching her staring at a picture of Clint that was on the screen in front of her.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce said to Fury, pushing his glasses further up his nose. "How many are there?" Fury asked him, crossing his arms and leaning against the railing.

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition, at least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Banner said, yes asking his jacket off and draping it over his arm.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr.Banner to his laboratory, please" Fury said to Nat, who nodded her head and indicated Bruce to start following her. "You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys" she said to him as she showed him out, Fury nodding his head at me before going back to his work.

In all of the years I've known Fury, I knew that meant I could leave and do my own thing, which was undoubtedly the best part of my day. So I turned to Steve who still looked a bit in awe, tapping him on the back lightly as he turned around to face me at my touch.

"Hey follow me" I said to him with a small smile, which he responded with, following me out of the bridge.

——

A/N:So I did have to involve this chapter to match up with the time line of the movie. But i did want to add in some fun between Nat and Alyona as they are pretty much best friends at this point.
Anyway if you could vote and comment I will love you forever